• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Envoy

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Easily superior to its counterpart. Mimikyu
  2. Envoy

Better than Seviper but worse than Serperior. Weezing
  3. Envoy

Boo! Worst Water Starter ever. Though to be fair, 'worst' really just translates to least good. Lanturn
  4. Envoy

It’s not as cute as Rowlet and nowhere near as cool as Decidueye, but I still like it. It’s definitely one of the better middle stage Starter evos. I’d put it above Brionne but below Torracat. Torracat
  5. Envoy

I like that it’s name is a pun, but I have plenty of other issues with the Pokémon that all come down to balancing. Mega Venusaur.
  6. Envoy

I don’t like it’s attitude. Regular Meowth.
  7. Envoy

Worse than Butterfree and Ledian, but better than Beedrill, Ariados, Beautifly and Dustox Kyogre
  8. Envoy

One of the better Gen I Water Types, but it loses out to Blastoise, Starmie, and Lapras.
  9. Envoy

Overrated. Has a poor design. Sorrynotsorry. Solgaleo
  10. Envoy

Clearly the superior Gen V Bug Type (Volcarona notwithstanding.) Speaking of, Volcarona
  11. Envoy

Ew. Tapu Fini
  12. Envoy

My favorite Water Type. Period. Tapu Bulu
  13. Envoy

Easily my favorite UB. Pheromosa
  14. Envoy

It’s alright. Not my favorite mythical Pokémon, but not my least favorite either. Virizion
  15. Envoy

Eh....it looks better than Kakuna....? Yeah, this one’s not so great. Torracat
  16. Envoy

Worst. Cover. Legend. Ever. It’s just godawful. It’s tied for worst with Solgaleo
  17. Envoy

One of my favorite Fire Starters (by default.) It looks good, but I feel more could have been done with its design. Chesnaught.
  18. Envoy

It’s one of the best designed Unova Pokémon, by far. Which only serves to highlight how bad Unova designs are. Cuz Haxorus is pretty terrible. Pyroar
  19. Envoy

Really came through for me in Colosseum. It’s become one of my favorite Grass types and a staple in my Colosseum playthroughs. Seadra
  20. Envoy

Ugly af. Though it lost the title of 'Ugliest Cover Legend' to the Alola group, so it has that going for it. It goes like this: Venusaur/Charizard/Blastoise/Pikachu > Lugia/Ho-Oh/Suicune > Xerneas/Yveltal > Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza > Gen IV = Gen V > Gen VII Celebi