• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. LazySpy

RANDOM MESSAGES -42: Anti-life and Antimatter

Please don't...
  2. LazySpy

Hello there... No worries, I can't speak for everyone but I was not present here nearly at all. Welcome back. :bulbaLove:
  3. LazySpy

'You... Will... Answer... For your crimes!!!!"
  4. LazySpy

Woah. U got there reall quick, buddy. Cheers!
  5. LazySpy

Oh dear, there he goes again...
  6. LazySpy

Today is the day.
  7. LazySpy

In that case, listen to following song. Replace the line 'on the way to the glory I honour my sword' with 'on the way to become a mod I honour my ban hammer' and 'emerald sword' with 'mod privileges'.
  8. LazySpy

Overconifdent, are we?
  9. LazySpy

Didn't your earlier conversation explain that?
  10. LazySpy

You wanna? Drops one at Chibi as well
  11. LazySpy

Hai... Ok, so, a while ago I promised Lunar Arrow he'll get his initiation act, but because that went nowhere due to my lazyness, I think I can do it with ya'. Drops a bucket of cold water at Louise With that out of the way, welcome to Bulba.
  12. LazySpy

ME's very likelly to reply with a joke that isn't even a part of what he originally meant, so I'm just translating it beforehand.
  13. LazySpy

He was replying to Cosmic Blaine... Without actually quoting his post, but he was.
  14. LazySpy

You never got one because I wasn't around to suggest it :p.
  15. LazySpy

Guys, what we will do with this one...? A newcomer like this deserves some kind of initiation act... (And welcome to Bulba, Arrow.)
  16. LazySpy

A small question, why do you so frequently jump onto discussion just to ask a question or write a vague 'I guess so...' Like that one time you paid a visit to a thread discussing Ash morall limits just to ask a question... You know, people tend to expect more contribution from a guy who's so...
  17. LazySpy

He's back after ten days and the first thing you say is complaining about someone else's 'welcome back' message'? Hold on, am I not doing the exact same thing? ... :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: (I should...
  18. LazySpy

... :bulbaFacepalm:
  19. LazySpy

Then learn it!! Find the Dream Eater TM... Learn the move... And free RMers from the curse...!
  20. LazySpy

Is still asleep Wrong! Now do it correct... Use Dream Eater!!!