• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Lone_Garurumon

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

It's October, and y'all know what that means!
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Sounds legit
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Mr. Masuda I don't feel so good...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah I'm frequently surprised by just how high the concentration can get in some places.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

I don't think Corviknight's gonna evolve. Its size and general look kinda tell me "This is the highest form". It might get a pre-evo, but I don't think it's gonna evolve further.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Sorbet's not a drink tho. It's kinda like... You know I don't actually know how to describe sorbet... I was gonna say "it's like ice cream", but it really isn't. Hmm...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

We're actually illegal in the EU. That's why we're not allowed in games anymore.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

ATTENTION INTERNET!
  9. Lone_Garurumon

God I remember that show.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

So, I was pretty worried when the first couple Sonic movie posters showed up. But it turns out he's actually pretty fuckin' cute.
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah, but believe me, you don't wanna start with either of those. Both of them rely on you already knowing how the universe works. Honestly, it's best to just play them in the order that they're displayed in the Re:Mixes
  12. Lone_Garurumon

I'm sorry but those responses took more than 30 seconds. You're all dead. Pfft, and I thought I wasn't the guy for this
  13. Lone_Garurumon

*Summons 99 water clones and gives everybody 30 seconds to destroy them all or everyone dies*
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Nice, I got something kiiiinda similar. Since the place I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh at for a few years now is closing down, I'm redeeming all the store credit I have left from winnings (which is annoying 'cuz I was totally gonna save 'em up and buy Kingdom Hearts III cheaper with that credit)...
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Finished season 3 of Wakfu. I enjoyed it, all in all a good season. I don't think it was quite as good as seasons 1 and 2, but still pretty good. There's gotta be a season 4 in the works though right? With that ending there'd have to be a season 4.
  16. Lone_Garurumon

So, 5 episodes in to season 3 of Wakfu, thoughts:
  17. Lone_Garurumon

I meant to say "much". My brain just does weird things sometimes when I let it go on autopilot.
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Oh my god... I just noticed season 3 of Wakfu on Netflix. ... *Sigh*, I'm not getting my done for a while am I?
  19. Lone_Garurumon

I only have a few issues, but I enjoyed that crossover too. Archie did a great job with those characters and I'm glad to see that most, if not all of them were brought over to IDW.