• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. T

I draw things sometimes

i figured i should just post some stuff here because i am insecure and would rather show the internet my art than show people i know yeah crappy cell phone pictures ahoy because i don't have a scanner and graph paper a lot of the time because i get really bored in math this is what i did today...
  2. T

hey hi how you doin

Why not make my first post here? OKAY SURE WHY NOT? i've been lurking on here for a while until i decided to actually make an account. i haven't actually been playing pokémon for very long (diamond was my first game..ergh) but i used to watch the show all the time, and the cards were a pretty...