• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. AiedailEclipsed

When I go to re-upload my avatar, it logs me out for some reason. For the exact sequence: I go into the my personal details screen. Click the avatar area Go into the upload screen and select. The XenForo processing ticker comes up in the upper right hand corner. And the page refreshes --...
  2. AiedailEclipsed

vBulletin 5

Do you seriously want to use (much less, spend money on) the cluster fuck that is vB5? For those who aren't aware, there is currently a demo forum out for the beta (that naming is a joke, really; this is more of a pre-alpha than anything). For the interested parties, this is what you can...
  3. AiedailEclipsed

Recipe Resources

So, guys, where did ya'll get your recipes from? Your grandma's rusty metal Peanuts recipe case? Epicurious? Personally, I get mine from a combination out of the above. If I'm looking for some fancier stuff, I go with Epicurious, but if I just want a simple family recipe, I go with the...
  4. AiedailEclipsed

COMPLETE: Aie's Miscellaneous Literary Works (New Poem: Memories of a Dance)

Kay, so, I've been contemplating posting a thread for my odd little works that I create now, and then. I don't particularly want to create fifty thousand threads for different things, so I'm consolidating any of my existing threads into this one. And to keep things organized, I'm going to keep...
  5. AiedailEclipsed

Any ideas to improve the Roleplaying Games forum?

Hey guys! I'm just curious but does anyone (excluding Hopsy) have any ideas to improve the Roleplaying Games forum? ~ BRD Staff
  6. AiedailEclipsed

For those that haven't seen...

We've selected our new staff~! Mods Hide in Plain Sight Emp Infernal_King (aka Hell's_Devil_Warrior) Game Managers X Resistance Apollo's Caterpie Trainer17 Chocolate Bones Giovanna Rockeet Game Managers are pretty muchly mods, without the Mod permissions and perks such...