• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Kallyle

Spoilers Is Ultra Sun and Moon too Similar to Sun and Moon?

It's for this reason that I want Game Freak to get help with 3D modeling from other companies. They seem compelled to go for more style with the 3D graphics, which ends up taking away the substance that people enjoy from the main series games. I especially worry because they're now moving onto...
  2. Kallyle

Spoilers Is Ultra Sun and Moon too Similar to Sun and Moon?

Not only that, but the lack of something on the scale of the Battle Frontier or PWT seems to shorten the amount of post-game for some. Plus, I don't think the Alola region itself has any new areas that people who played SM wanted to see, nor were most of the complaints about SM actually...