• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. T

I feel miserable...

Yesterday I had surgery (first time ever for having surgery) inside my nose. My nose hurt like crazy and my throat was also really sore. Today, not only are my nose and throat hurting, my entire body is in a lot of pain and I'm coughing up mucus and blood, as well as vomiting. I've been...
  2. T

Random Anime Images

3. T

Random Anime Images

4. T

Random Anime Images

5. T

Random Anime Images

6. T

Random Anime Images

7. T

Goku AMV

I just made a DBZ - Goku/Kakarot Tribute AMV. Goku Tribute - YouTube The song is Troubled Heart by Kutless. I've made a couple other amv's but I deleted one of them and the other one is on a different account (I forgot the login to it). If you're interested in seeing the other one I made...
  8. T

Random Anime Images

Battler from Umineko
  9. T

Random Anime Images

10. T

Random Anime Images

11. T

Random Anime Images

12. T

Random Anime Images

13. T