• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Zexy

GO The Official Pokémon GO Community Day Thread!

Slakoth CD felt kinda bad while I was playing it but at the end of the day it was not as terrible as others I've had ago. Basically I didn't have free time for the first 2 hours, I was just commuting and tried to catch as much as possible from the bus, with incense etc. which got me 4 shinies...
  2. Zexy

December CD was great as a concept and I hope this year it's done again except that now that we do expect it and prepare accordingly it can be better. January CD was very good too, with Hydro Cannon Feraligatr having immediate use VS Groudon and being best non-legendary Water type, but knowing...
  3. Zexy

November CD So I did have about 800 Cyndaquil Candies before the event since they're quite common here. Did not use any Pinap Berries on them during the event, and Ultra Balls only on the Shinies (would use on high IV ones too but we didn't find any). Just focused on catching everything, as much...
  4. Zexy

Chikorita CD: 12 Shinies, all bad IVs; 4 worst CP-wise stayed as Chikorita, 4 in the middle evolved to Bayleef, 4 best evolved to Frenzy Plant Meganium Level 35 93% Lucky Bayleef I got from August's trade event evolved into FP Meganium, hit 2034 CP which adds Meganium to my 2000+ CP collection...
  5. Zexy

Johto Festival helped me pre-grind the Chikorita Candy a bit, I have more than 200 now, which should make it just a bit easier to hit my goal of 775 by CD. I'm also already using Pinap on any Cyndaquil/Quilava I catch to prepare for that CD, it should be coming eventually. For Totodile I have...
  6. Zexy

Eevee CD went great, 12 shinies and about 200.000 Stardust. I've got Last Resort versions of all Eeveelutions and Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon for the shinies, with more saved up for the eventual Leafeon/Glaceon/Sylveon and Espeon/Umbreon if/when I feel like walking them up. Chikorita's CD is going...
  7. Zexy

More leaning on Last Resort personally. It is pretty much a staple for Eevee ever since it got the Z-Move.
  8. Zexy

Indeed, but it also works just as well for those who would rather have 6 hours of Eevee catching instead of 3 :D So am I. I also hope they do that, especially with guaranteed Shinies just like Sunglasses Squirtle worked, because we're going to need A LOT of Shinies this time.
  9. Zexy

It can get annoying with Shinies indeed. So I just plan to not roll the dice before I get at least 8 Shinies (so I can save up 7 for Eevee, Espeon, Umbreon, random evolution to get at least one of the 3 random ones for sure, and the rest saved for Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon). Everything beyond...
  10. Zexy

Very hyped for this one, even though getting all the currently available evolutions as Shiny seems almost impossible. I've stocked up several high IV/CP Eevee as well as Candy, so just like Squirtle, I can handle it relatively easily despite being in a rural area at the moment.
  11. Zexy

You won't make me feel bad over this, no. 6 is still a great number on its own :P But yeah, Larvitar went great for me as well. 6 shinies, 6 Smack Down Tyranitar evolved, several Candies saved up for powerups (although by now I used them for Regice teambuilding).
  12. Zexy

Charmander Community Day went very well for me: Looking forward to the Larvitar one too! I've got several Tyranitar already, some even 98% IV maxxed out, but more never hurt, especially if we get Smack Down as a Rock fast exclusive move (the most likely scenario), which means I should aim for...
  13. Zexy

Very hyped for Charmander Community Day. Charizard is one of my favourite shinies, aside from being a favorite Pokemon of mine in general. Blast Burn is the expected special move, and if it performs similar to Frenzy Plant, it's going to top the Fire-type DPS charts (even Moltres!) so I'm very...
  14. Zexy

Preparations for Community Day #3: Bulbasaur. >I already have two 793 CP Bulbasaur (about level 30 and 70% IV both), as well as 81 Bulbasaur Candy saved up. >Stocking up on Ultra Balls, Pinap Berries and Razz Berries. Bulbasaur is as hard to catch as Pikachu, except this time I'm much more...
  15. Zexy

OK so February's Community Day got me: 4 Shiny Dratini (those alone are more than half I ever got so far, my total is 7): 10 CP Level 1 and evolved into Dragonite 46. Nicknamed "The 46", it's a rare collectible (the only Level 1 Shiny Dragonite in town so far), I put it around Gyms for fun...