• ME faces off against the Champion of Sinnoh. Watch here as his Sinnoh Pokemon League Challenge comes to a close.

Search results

1. ShinyFlareon

GEN VI: Two Timid 5 IV Zorua, with Extrasensory

I'm looking for two 31/x/31/31/31/31 Zorua with the egg move Extrasensory. I can trade multiple 3 or 4 IV pokemon with beneficial natures in return, as well as Battle Maison items and X version exclusives.
  2. ShinyFlareon

GEN VI: Adamant Azurill or Marill with Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, and 3-5 max IVs

Pretty much what it says on the tin. I'm in the market for some Azurill or Marril that have an Adamant nature, the egg moves Aqua Jet and Belly Drum, and anywhere from 3 to 5 perfect IVs (5 obviously preferred, but I won't be too picky). I can trade X version exclusives, Battle Maison items...
  3. ShinyFlareon

OU Hail

[email protected] Snow Warning Calm nature 248 HP / 172 Def / 84 Sp. Def -- Substitute -- Leech Seed -- Blizzard -- Giga Drain Pretty bog standard hail-setting-up subseeder. I don't usually end up leading with it, but it does pretty well against non-Specs'd Politoeds without Perish Song, as...
  4. ShinyFlareon

Mafia My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic The Story The Rules To signify that you have read, understand, and agree to follow these rules, send me a private message putting a rule of your choice in your own words. Also, tell me who is best pony when you sign up. Your signup will not be accepted...
  5. ShinyFlareon

Cats of BulbaClan (non-Pokemon)

There is a Clan unlike any there has been before... Here, on this forum, a group of cats have banded together under StarClan and the Warrior Code. We are BulbaClan, and this is our camp. This is where we come together to share tongues, hunt prey, and strengthen the bonds they have with each...
  6. ShinyFlareon

Fun in the Sun

So now that I actually have a working battle sim on my computer (courtesty of Pokemon Showdown), I figured I could post a more serious RMT. This one uses my favorite weather: sun. Changes in bold. [email protected] Calm nature Drought 252 HP / 120 Sp. Def. / 136 Spe Flamethrower Will-O-Wisp...
  7. ShinyFlareon

Avengers, Assemble!

So if you can't tell, this is a theme team, based on the Avengers. Oh, the ideas my brain gets late at night. It's definitely a work in progress, though. Captain America [email protected] Band Adamant nature Keen Eye 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe -- Brave Bird -- Superpower -- U-Turn -- Return As...
  8. ShinyFlareon

BW Sun

Got a few ideas for a sun team in mind, since a lot of my favorite pokemon can abuse it. Keep in mind I can't get PO to run on my computer, so this team won't be seeing any testing anytime soon. [email protected] Ability: Drought Nature: Modest EVs: 128 HP / 252 SpA / 20 SpD / 108 Spe...
  9. ShinyFlareon

TEEN: Heart of Crystal

Welcome, one and all, to Heart of Crystal, a fictionalized version of a nuzlocke challenge of Pokemon: Crystal I am currently doing. If you are unfamiliar with the rules of the nuzlocke challenge, they are quite simple. 1. You may only catch the first pokemon you encounter in a route or area...
  10. ShinyFlareon

Gen V OU

Changes in bold. [email protected] Scarf Jolly nature Ability: Moxie EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Earthquake - Crunch - Brick Break - Outrage Doubles as a lead and later a revenge killer. Basically designed to get as much damage as possible on as many pokemon as possible as soon as...
  11. ShinyFlareon

Gen 5 Drought

Title is pretty self-explanitory. Let's get started. Changes in bold. [email protected] Lens Calm nature Drought ability EVs: 252 HP / 4 Sp. Atk / 252 Spe - Hypnosis - Wil-O-Whisp - Fire Blast - Solarbeam Obvious sun lead is obvious. Wide Lens helps with the accuracy of it's status and STAB...
  12. ShinyFlareon

COMPLETE: The Time Traveller (non-fic)

Hey guys! I wrote an assignment for class! Check it out, would you kindly? Women are like crows. Their plumage may be the most beautiful incandescent black, but when they open their mouths, all they can do is caw. Then again, the voices of men often were more akin to rocks grating past one...
  13. ShinyFlareon

Dawn of an Era (Start Up)

NOTE: Deoxys will be shared between myself and HDW. Dunno if I specified that or not in the sign-up thread, but there it is. Enjoy! The sun rose over the mountains, painting the normally grey cliffs in vibrant golds, pinks, and reds. Though it was winter, the harsh chill did not reach the...
  14. ShinyFlareon

Dawn of an Era (Sign Up)

Long ago, a strange rock fell to earth. No one knew where it came from, but from it, a Pokemon-like creature emerged. Humans gave it the name Deoxys. Many humans tried to capture Deoxys, but none ever succeeded. Frightened by these attempts, Deoxys fled into the mountains, away from humans...
  15. ShinyFlareon

Thunder (a Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfic)

I tried putting this up in my blog, but just after I put it up, people decided they had something to blog about too, so I got nothing. Anyway, this is a fic I started at the end of last school year, and decided to pick up again to help me get back in the swing of writing. It's unfinished at...
  16. ShinyFlareon

Emerald Adventures (Private)

NOTE If you're not Chocolate Bones, Zephy Changes, or Devil_Hunter_3000, I'm sorry, but I have to ask you not to post here. This is a private RPG just between the four of us. Thank you for your cooperation. Now, for you three -- welcome to the RPG! Sorry for the lame title, it was all I...
  17. ShinyFlareon

Soul's the boy, Gold's the Girl?

Screenshots on the Bulbapedia HGSS page show the characters referring to the male sprite as "Soul-kun," and one of the captions which show the male and female sprites conversing is labeled "Gold and Soul in New Bark Town." My kanji reading skills aren't stellar, but I recognize enough to read...
  18. ShinyFlareon

Welcome to the University of Pokemon! (start up)

Let's get started! ^_^ Thank you again to everyone who joined! Have fun! Cameron's trademark confident smile stretched across his face, and he strode down onto campus in his tight black pants, black boots, and loose sleeveless shirt, the same royal dark blue as his eyes. A slight gold chain...
  19. ShinyFlareon

Welcome to the University of Pokemon! (sign up)

Welcome! You have been accepted into the University of Pokemon, Kanto, home of the Ebullient Eevees (no, don't feel bad...not many of our students have heard that word before, either. A definition has been provided)! This prestigious university, located in the scenic Seafoam Islands, is one...
  20. ShinyFlareon

Garchomp's Tier Shift

Source: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45619 So, now according to Smogon's Test Voting Site,Garchomp has now officially been moved into the Uber tier. Thoughts, concerns, opinions?