• ME faces off against the Champion of Sinnoh. Watch here as his Sinnoh Pokemon League Challenge comes to a close.

Search results

1. ii kanji

Preview SM002: The Guardian Deity Kapu-Kokeko Appears! Challenge, Our Z-Move!!

Considering that, as an example, Danka and Nyasu's Ballad are credited to the character names rather than the actors, I think we can safely say that this ain't the case here.
  2. ii kanji

Dude I too have been mulling over this possibility but there are mistakes and there are mistakes. You don't list Megumi Hayashibara as a dog when Musashi is appearing.
  3. ii kanji

Maybe you're right and maybe I will watch this Thursdays episodes as well because I love Pokemon BUT I JUST CAN'T THINK ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW AND I HAVE HAD TO PENT THIS FRUSTRATION UP FOR LIKE 3 WHOLE DAYS BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON SEREBII TO BITCH MY FEELINGS OUT OMG I AM SO GLAD BMGF...
  4. ii kanji

I can just abour reconcile myself to the absence of the TRio from the first episode. There is a precendent. But episode 2? I don't think I'm overreacting when I say that AYA MATSUI WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE I AM NEVER WATCHING YOUR CORRUPTION OF THE POCKET MONSTERS...