Search results

1. Revenge of the Boyega

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

IT IS BRILLIANT Oh my god it's a masterpiece. Look at those curves... that expression... those flipper things... it's beauteous. Truly beauteous. I want to make it my muse and smooch it. Ambipom. (Hurt it and I'll will for you to stub each and every one of your toes)
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

Brilliant. Unequivocally, in fact. Mudbray. (hell yeahs from emphatic land)
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

IT IS BRILLIANT. Nostalgia, charm and good looks rolled into one. I want one as a real life buddy. But then again I'm lonely and sad and desperately attractive so ignore me. The one and only Alolan Persian!
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

It's pretty awesome. It conveys so much strength and resilience, so my opinion of it is very high indeed. Wishiwashi. (best fish ever)
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

I like it. I won't burst into song about it but any bear is awesome. Chespin.
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

Dreamworks should sue but besides that it has my approval (y) Xurkitree.
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

Why won't it stay IN THE BAG ALREADY ... Its okay. It'd look better with pictures of me on it but its still okay. Munchlax.
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

Very cool and shapely. I'd love to use one if it wasn't for that wee tendency to DIE ALL THE TIME Monferno.
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

People keep saying that it's the prettiest Pokemon, but in my opinion it ain't. I prefer Feebas, but to each their own. Tepig.