Search results

1. Zorchic

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

In my opinion, Regidraco would have been a better name. I don't see any reason to make the name complicated; it just seems like a way to make the Pokémon "cool". Altaria
  2. Zorchic

Too bulky; in my opinion, it doesn't emphasize the right traits of normal Charizard. The things in regular Charizard that stand out to me most are its nimbleness in the air and decent maneuverability. Gigantamax Charizard effectively takes those away with its almost fat build and flaming wings...
  3. Zorchic

I like the concept. Its Ability Dazzling gives it uniqueness, and the way it's designed makes it not too dislikable. Sceptile
  4. Zorchic

(Could you at least try to post more than a one or two-word phrase, @Skalesgon :LOL:? "No" means a lot of things and I'm sure we'd all like to hear your opinions.) About Dragonite, simple design, but it just fits. (Not with Dratini and Dragonair lol, just as an individual Pokémon.) I like its...
  5. Zorchic

My favorite Electric-type. Zeraora suits my style, since I prefer Pokémon that are fast and hard-hitting. Its incredibly fast base Speed stat of 143 is super useful in competitive play, too, being able to outspeed Dragapult by a hair. Noivern
  6. Zorchic

Personally, I like its pre-evolution better, partly because of Ash's Buizel and partly because of its design. Both Pokémon's concepts flow extremely well (no pun intended), and Floatzel and Buizel don't seem like blatant "real-life animals with some modifications". Overall, even though I like...
  7. Zorchic

I like how it's very versatile in-game. When I use it, I change its type before Max Raid Battles so that it always has a type advantage against the raid Pokémon. It looks cool, too. Zeraora
  8. Zorchic

I like the coloring of Shiny Umbreon. I wish Umbreon's base stat spread wasn't so defensive, though. Blaziken
  9. Zorchic

It resembles lots of different animals, but yet doesn't feel like a hybrid. Eevee's unique in lots of ways: it has a Z-Move that's a status move even though the base move is an attacking move, it has the most amount of branched evolutions of any Pokémon, and (while this isn't exactly unique,)...
  10. Zorchic

It's one of the best-looking Bug-types in my opinion. Also, it looks super rideable. Its Speed Boost Ability was its selling factor for use in competitive play but not anymore thanks to Dexit. Gallade
  11. Zorchic

Cool design, but its stats are pathetically bad for a fully-evolved Pokémon. Dracovish
  12. Zorchic

Disappointing in terms of type. Why is Empoleon Water/Steel anyway? It's based on a penguin! A Water/Ice typing would suit it better. I've always wanted to see Water starters that are Ice-type. Flygon