Search results

1. ItalianBaptist

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Arguably the cutest Pokémon ever, though I may be a bit biased ;) I’m amazed TPC doesn’t market the crap out of this mon. Ash-Greninja
  2. ItalianBaptist

If it’s the canon god of the Pokémon world it’s pretty underwhelming. If that’s just a myth in Sinnoh then it works okay. I like its gimmic with the plates and I like when mythicals have a clear link to other legendaries in some way (Mew, Darkrai, Arceus, and Keldeo). Gabite
  3. ItalianBaptist

Cool design but I keep forgetting about it. Might be worth a use in Sword or if I restart Ultra Sun. Galarian Ponyta
  4. ItalianBaptist

With any water-flying type all I can see is the 4x electric weakness and I lose interest. Rhyperior
  5. ItalianBaptist

Didn’t appreciate back in the day but like it more now ever since Let’s Go used Arcanine to replace the bike. Have thought about using it in Sword since I never really got far with one in the actual story. Melmetal
  6. ItalianBaptist

Oh dear. Shoulda been a plague doctor :p Zacian
  7. ItalianBaptist

One of my favorite designs to come out of Gen 7. Another creative take on the Magikarp/Gyarados concept but playing around with forms this time. And it just looks so fun :) Jynx