Search results

1. AzraelCat

Collectors and Breeders! offering vivillon, Unown, cosplay Pikachu, perfect ditto, berries, items!

Hi Fuz, You can trade me any event for the ditto. I will be available for most of the day, so please send me a private message to set up a time and also to give me your friend code.
  2. AzraelCat

Collectors and Breeders! offering vivillon, Unown, cosplay Pikachu, perfect ditto, berries, items!

Sure thing! I am at work now, but I will check my HA list and send you a message tonight.
  3. AzraelCat

sure thing. I will be available after 6pm central time for a few hours.
  4. AzraelCat

Sure thing. Send my for FC and I will get you registered. I have time now, if you can get online.
  5. AzraelCat

Crowmoon, that will be fine. Please send me a PM with your friend code. You can find mine in my signature. If we don't connect during the week, I will be available this weekend, too.
  6. AzraelCat

@White Crowat sure thing. Could I get a meowth, psyduck, mankey, poliwag, abra, bellsprout, and tentacool?
  7. AzraelCat

Lord_Vedelslund, I should be online. Look for me, and initiate a trade when you are ready. My in-game name is Azrael. DonN, I will send you a PM.
  8. AzraelCat

Lord_Vedelslund, I have each of those patterns for you! I must note that the archipelago pattern's name is in French and the monsoon's name is in Japanese. If you wanted all 8, could you breed me a bulbasaur, squirtle, pidgey, rattata, spearow, ekans, sandshrew, and zubat? Either gender is fine.
  9. AzraelCat

hi pokemon fans, I am offering all vivillon patters each Unown each cosplay Pikachu perfect IV ditto of each nature all berries most items Complete your collection! Feel free to make me an offer. No shiny pokemon, please.