Search results

1. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon Storm Gray

@Greninjaman I'll note you my research, so we can continue talking via note so we don't clutter up the thread.
  2. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman It helps that BW as a whole (even with episodes that I cut) is a LOT shorter than Shinou was, so I don't think I'll have any problem with burnout this time.
  3. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman If I can find more places to work him and Reshiram in, I will.
  4. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman I'm not sure I understand the question--can you clarify?
  5. LightningTopaz

RP Everyone Pokemon: The Journey of Evolution (IC thread)

@ReadsALotOfBooks After changing into the student's uniform, you meet Master Mitsu in one of the training rooms for unarmed arts. "Now then...the first thing any Lucario user learns is sensing their inner aura." Master Mitsu explains. "Meditation is one way to hone and practice this skill."
  6. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman Yes--since Iris rubbed me the wrong way with her constant calling Ash a kid (when he clearly is not), and Cilan I found a little weird for my taste. That and Misty and Brock are two possible opponents in the PWT, so It just made sense for me to reunite the classic Trio for this...
  7. LightningTopaz

(rated E10+ for fantasy violence) After a bit of a hiatus (and burnout from Shine Diamond), the Pokemon Anime Remix Project resumes with my imagined Unova remix. Be warned--this is not quite the games you remember, and not quite the anime you remember! Prologue: The Way to Unova Ash raced...
  8. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Performers of Harmony

Act 48: The Show of Fire, Ice, and Lightning (part 3) The orchestra started an adventurous interlude. "And so, the three siblings left the farm behind, although not without first bidding their employer and his family farewell." Shimmer narrated. "They received a generous amount of money and...
  9. LightningTopaz

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

Your prompt this week: "I saw that coming a mile away..." What kind of plot twist did your character just call? Do they feel satisfied that they called it, or not?
  10. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Munchkins and Mythology (Summer one shot contest)

@Daren Thank you for the review. The longer version is still in the planning stages, and it may take a while to write, but I do plan on addressing and fixing the issues everyone has brought up.
  11. LightningTopaz

@ReadsALotOfBooks Master Mitsu drapes a white students uniform over your shoulder. "If you would like to begin right away, change into this, and meet me in the training room."
  12. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Performers of Harmony

Act 47: The Show of Fire, Ice, and Lightning (part 2) The orchestra started an ominous melody. "The next morning, Rowan intentionally let the Mareep stray into one of the forbidden meadows." Shimmer narrated as Ruby arrived on the set, and carefully nudged a Mareep doll out on the stage. A...
  13. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Tales from the Gentle Spring (Tale #8: Underneath the Leppa Tree)

Tale #8: Underneath the Leppa Tree (real tale: The Harper in Fairyland) (what Brock performs, in order: The Fairy's Waltz The Prayer to the Sea Come Give Me Your Hand The Beautifly) Ash does a double take as he spots a huge turtle Pokemon with a forested shell being tended to by Leah and...
  14. LightningTopaz

@kintsugi @System Error Thanks for the reviews, both of you--I admit that this was a spur of the moment idea, and I know I could expand on it more. I may expand this into a full story with a few more of the Pokemon cast at the table to address a lot of the issues and suggestions you both...
  15. LightningTopaz

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

Your prompt this week: Where do you think Pokemon's next region should be based on, and why? What would the Pokemonized version of this part of the world look like?
  16. LightningTopaz

Here's my entry for the contest, which explores what happens when Gary joins Ash and the gang for a night of tabletop roleplaying, but ends up getting on Brock's nerves when he ends up making the wrong kind of character for the campaign Brock is attempting to run... Ash opened the door and...
  17. LightningTopaz

@ReadsALotOfBooks "A Lucario practicitioner can often tap into many of the same moves Lucario can use, such as Force Palm and Aura Sphere." Master Mitsu explained. "These two moves are the cornerstones of the style.
  18. LightningTopaz

Event Summer 2020 Oneshot Competition Discussion

I'm pretty much done, so I will likely send mine in tomorrow
  19. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Tales from the Gentle Spring (Tale #8: Underneath the Leppa Tree)

Tale #7: Brian and Epona (real tale: The Story of a Magic Horse) ...Happy birthday, dear Leah! Happy birthday to you! the group and the Pokemon sang as a Sylveon set a beautiful birthday cake before Leah. [You do so much to keep this place running, we wanted to do something nice for you in...
  20. LightningTopaz

Pokemon: Evolution Quest (signups and discussion--3 spots open)

@Greninjaman I chose to do a party of six because eight players would be too much.