Search results

1. Nolder

Code giveaway for Entei/Raikou 1st come 1st serve

No comment? Well I assume someone got it but whoever you are you are rude.
  2. Nolder

Code giveaway for Entei/Raikou 1st come 1st serve

The code is: A8Z9XZEL2DQ3SYFD If you redeem it please claim it on thread so other people don't waste their time. Thanks.
  3. Nolder

GEN VII: Has 5 marshadow codes looking for shiny legends in return

I'm around. I'm going to eat dinner and then when I get back we can trade if you're around.
  4. Nolder

That's probably perfect actually. I'll see you between 8 and 9PM PST tomorrow night. And I'll try to hit 8:30PM on the dot if I can.
  5. Nolder

That sounds perfect. So I'll trade you the beast trio (all shiny, all from Gamestop) for Diancie and two throwaway pokemon of your choice (I have no preference) and you'll PM the two codes afterwards? What day/time is best to trade with you? I am in PST and am best available any day between 6PM...
  6. Nolder

Hi, I have Shiny Suicuine from Gamestop but I also have the other two beasts from that event and I'm reluctant to break up the set. Would you be willing to work out a deal to trade them as a set? I'm interested in obtaining two Marshadows and I guess something else of equal value.
  7. Nolder

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Thank you both! That answers all my questions.
  8. Nolder

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Hi I just got two codes for the Shiny Silvally event going on and I've seen people asking for codes to trade with from past events. My question is, is there a time limit on how long the codes are good for? Do I need to redeem them within a certain amount of time or are they good "forever"? Also...
  9. Nolder

GEN VII: I want a Weavile

I have a perfect IV Sneasel I could trade you if you want. You'll have to turn it into a Weavile on your own.
  10. Nolder

WTT Shinies

It is in a Premier Ball! I (usually) try to capture shinies in interesting balls. So, of what you have listed the only one I'm interested in is the Koffing. Can you tell me what level it is and what ball it is in?
  11. Nolder

WTT Shinies

Thanks I will. I plan to use him when UltraSun comes out. I didn't use it the first time around in Sun so it should be fun.
  12. Nolder

WTT Shinies

That's weird. Well ok sent you one and we traded so...thank you! Hope you enjoy your Togepi. I've been holding onto that guy since I chained him while playing Diamond in like 2007 or something lol.
  13. Nolder

WTT Shinies

Umm nah I'm ok I got most items I need. Thanks though. In game name is Nolder. Or, it might be NOLDER. Don't remember lol. One of those.
  14. Nolder

WTT Shinies

The Psychic one please. Edit: Threw a shiny stone on Togepi for you if you plan on evolving it.
  15. Nolder

WTT Shinies

Ok. I'll just take the one Oricorio, thanks. My FC is: 3454-4895-3754
  16. Nolder

WTT Shinies

I'd like to have the psychic male Oricorio or the electric female. Which shiny of mine were you interested in?
  17. Nolder

WTT Shinies

I am interested in the following: -Bruxish -Oricorio -Pyukumuku Can you tell me what levels they are and what type of pokeball they are in? I am most interested in Oricorio, the other two I am only slightly interested in.
  18. Nolder

WTT Shinies

Yes it is! Do you have another shiny you'd want to trade for it?
  19. Nolder

WTT Shinies

Thank you! And for anyone else I am still looking to trade the other shinies if anyone is interested in them.
  20. Nolder

WTT Shinies

OHHHH ok ok My FC is: 3454-4895-3754