Search results

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview JN006: Catch a Lot of Pokemon! The Path to Mew!!

Well... Dawn and Ash were supposed to be two protagonists as well and both ended up getting developed and neither was really neglected.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

You realise that most of those bugs will just go and rot at Sakuragi's lab, right? At most I’m expecting a capture montage or just a gif of Pokeballs piling up, not them showing every single capture. I’m not sure if TRio should be involved myself, but it’s pretty strange to assume that the bugs...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

First, I was pretty baffled when I saw the page was titled that, and I assumed they’d change it when they realise that the series won’t get a title change anytime soon. And the excuse of using PM has another reason for not holding up- they’re saying that the abbreviation was taken so they can’t...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

This boils down to the GO rules simply not being morally consistent with the anime. The GO mechanics are basically an even harsher version of Paul's training- capture multiples of same Pokémon, any and everything, and release everyone but the strongest: but instead of a release they’re just...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

How's Go even different from those movie villains looking for legendary Pokemon? I wish it’s pointed out throughout the series that Legendaries/mythicals are not really meant to be caught in most cases. But since Ash ended up with a mythical in Alola it’s probably acceptable as long as you’re a...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Nice... or horrific? At this point almost everything is a reference to Pokémon Go (looks at name of co-protagonist)...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Catching lots of Pokémon only to put them in a lab? And crush them for candies maybe?
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I’m not really going to be fond of the arrangement if Go will just capture lots of Pokémon only for them to rot at the lab. Pokemon Go mechanics don’t really translate well to the anime where Pokémon are living sentient brings.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

I know, that’s why the only other region I suggested was Johto since there’s often a mixing of species within Kanto and Johto.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

I wish there could be slightly more variety in the bug types, maybe Johto critters like Heracross or something since they won’t be doing bug focused episodes again probably.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

The Kanto bug selection has been seen many times and I personally think most of them are boring, but if Go were to keep any of them I’d rather it be Paras/Parasect since it’s quite unique and hasn’t had much focus. Or maybe a Scyther but only if it evolves. I’ve seen enough of Butterfree...
  12. PkmnTrainerV

I doubt that since Scorbunny is taking out stuff like Caterpie and Weedle here. And it doesn’t even need to KO them, just weaken them enough for capture.