Search results

1. V

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

It's crazy that I haven't been here for almost 3 months :I
  2. V

Mafia Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia - The Dark Hand (+ Jackie Chan!) win!

Re: Jackie Chan Mafia: Quest for the Talismans - Night 0 - Role Confirmations [8/30/1 Confirmed and stuff.
  3. V

Mafia War Room Mafia 2 - GAME END - TOWN (+ INDEPENDENT) VICTORY!

Re: War Room Mafia 2 - DAY 4 - Come on, town! - 8/30/11 Sorry I didn't get to post last phase, guys. I am about to move so activity will be limited until Thursday. ...But I will still try to show up once a phase. I have also noticed that Mijz seems to be strangely... absent. I don't know what...
  4. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - DAY 3 - Not a War Room Mod! D: - 8/28/11 So I see we're lynching someone "just because." Now comes the time to decide between following the crowd and risk being a pawn, or not and risk being an outcast.
  5. V

Mafia Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia - The Dark Hand (+ Jackie Chan!) win!

Re: Jackie Chan Mafia: Quest for the Talismans Oh my God I love this. My brother and I are watching all 5 seasons of this on Netflix... It's like a sign ._. Count me in
  6. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - NIGHT 2 - Host is not amused - 8/27/11 So many watchers-and-waiters this game! Safer in the shadows, as they say.
  7. V

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia - The End... (12/9/11)

Re: The Simpsons Mafia - Night 1: Good, Bad but no Ugly Maaaaajor bummer, dudes. Good luck, town :P
  8. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - DAY 2 - Better luck this time - 8/26/11 Meta is only useful for SKILLZ APPRAISAL. I would like to select a random person to vote for, but God forbid I be wrong and some sort of bandwagon snowballs whilst I slumber. Plus the nubs dead from yesterday doesn't...
  9. V

Re: The Simpsons Mafia - Day 1: It begins... I was implying, of course, that either of you could be the faker. y u no quit while u ahead
  10. V

Re: The Simpsons Mafia - Day 1: It begins... This is exciting! Who to belieeeveee I'm going to tentatively Vote: Iteru because his picture file was a .png. Don't ask me how that is relevant :I
  11. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - N1 - Night Actions! - 8/25/11 I feel like there have been more amazing comebacks. We got this :)
  12. V

Re: The Simpsons Mafia - Night 0: Role Confirmations and Final Signups Confirmed
  13. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Day 1 - That lulzy host - 8/24/2011 So much is happening :x I agree that Con boy just is inexperienced... is this his first game or something?
  14. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Day 1 - That lulzy host - 8/24/2011 Less exciting than I thought. CARRY ON.
  15. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Day 1 - That lulzy host - 8/24/2011 lyk wut?
  16. V

Rabbit Doubt II -- WOLVES WIN

-- Did you have fun playing Rabbit Doubt? Would you play again? For the phase I played it was fun :3 -- What could be done to improve Rabbit Doubt? You know, I can't think of anything. I thought the concept was pretty neat. -- Was my explanation of everything within the game clear? Is there...
  17. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Night 0 - CONFIRM ROLES - 8/22/2011 Oh hey confirmed
  18. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - SIGN-UPS - 8/22/2011 In!
  19. V

First Annual War Room Awards - Voting Thread - Voting Closed - Winners to come soon!

Re: First Annual War Room Awards - Voting Thread Best Town Performance Vote: Rayne in BMGf Mafia III Best Mafia Performance Vote: Sourcandy in the War Room Mafia Best Independent Performance Vote: Coasting Wingull in Falconwing Mafia Most Sportsmanlike Conduct Vote: Rayne in general Most...
  20. V

Re: The Simpsons Mafia Haha I'll play.