Search results

1. jasonwolf

DISCUSSION: Is it weird to go back and update/change chapters?

So my stories have... obnoxiously long development times. Anyone who's even glanced at my stuff will notice how many times I've posted a strangely similar medieval pokemon story, and if you're REALLY old you might know that Decolonized was actually started about a decade ago as an idea for a...
  2. jasonwolf

DISCUSSION: A Post Formatting Idea: A Pokemon Roster in the Header

So I've been writing my fic for quite a while and have it posted to multiple sites, and I've had feedback from a few different people that they end up forgetting which pokemon are what because of the nicknames and the fact that I use a lot of different pokemon in big brawls. While improvements...
  3. jasonwolf

DISCUSSION: What Pokemon do you want to use in stories, but never do?

This is a bit of a random thought spurred on by, of all things, my desktop background. So I have a nice picture of Spheal wearing sunglasses and the text "Spheal with it." Which reminds me I absolutely adore this pokemon. It's got a balance of being adorable and being interesting and when it...
  4. jasonwolf

MATURE: Project Toaster: Legacy (Pokemon)

POKEMON: LEGACY For Monster and Master Author's note: This is within the same universe as other Project Toaster stories, and could in some ways be considered a prequel, but no events relate to other plots. It can be read without any knowledge of other stories in this series. Art/photo Gallery...
  5. jasonwolf

DISCUSSION: More interesting ways to train pokemon?

It's a fairly simple question, with who knows how many answers, but its been a thought of mine while I work on my stories. How do you make pokemon training interesting? How do you add in more ways to practice and learn skills? In the games its literally just fighting, but what about the more...
  6. jasonwolf

MATURE: Project Toaster: Decolonized (Pokemon)

CONTENT WARNINGS: Strong Violence/Gore - Explicit and/or frequent depictions of blood, injury, torture, dismemberment, violent deaths, and/or mutilation of body parts. This is a story about soldiers, not everything can be done up with a nice little bow. Strong Language - Explicit use of...
  7. jasonwolf

MATURE: Pokemon: Dungeon Delvers Anachronist

Small foreword: this story will be coming out very slowly, but it is coming. Things may seem tame, but the mature content comes out of nowhere. you are warned. Chap: 1 Fantasies It was barely sun up and already something was already trying to kill me. Four men armed with hatchets and...
  8. jasonwolf

Pokemon Teams: How Much is Too Much?

So having returned from the grave that is college I've been working on the 4th rewrite of my Medieval Pokemon fanfiction. I feel I've finally hit the right balance of seriousness and enjoyable over the top action with a good amount of humor here and there. One thing bugging me though are the...
  9. jasonwolf

LoD 5: Legend of Retcon (Rated M)

I sat my anvil pounding away at my knives. Last time I ever use them against an automaton. Camp had been mostly quiet, but now and then things happened that got things really moving. Mostly though I was either trying to find some sort of work, or yelling at kids.
  10. jasonwolf

Trenton/Amaryllis : Artificers Extraordinaire {TEEN}

"And that is why dolphins dont have legs. Any other questions before I go to work, Mary Ann?" I asked knowing I had to get going about four minutes ago. "Uhm.... no uncle Trenton. Tell miss Ama I said hi." the cheery blond girl smiled, "I'm gonna go play with Tibbers now." "Alright then."...
  11. jasonwolf

Demigods of Legend: Quarter-Blood Chronicles {RATED M}

Demigods of Legend: Quarter-Blood Chronicles The Neric household was quiet. Too quiet. Jericho was in his workshop working to keep his old weapons looking new. Everyone else was scattered about doing their thing. It was still early in thedsay only eight thirty or so, and saturday. Then...
  12. jasonwolf

Trainer and Angel: 2 {\/PRIMAL\/}

Partiallly because of an error. The original Trainer and Angel thread no longer is showing a majority of posts, and thusly we have decided it would be best to simply move along to a part two. PRIMAL Pokemon Album: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/43257/albums/5566/ Jeff Reicher's (my)...
  13. jasonwolf

Life Behind Walls Being small has its advantages. A crumb is a meal, a thread is a rope, and a pin is a sword. Then again a cat is a monster, a splinter is a spike, and a human well a human is how you die very very fast. Me and my family live in house number 24 on Tyebolt Way. Its part of...
  14. jasonwolf

Pacific Rim: Epoch 2 I just did this because with Pacific rim coming to DVD I'm hoping more people now know about the awesomeness. Also I am playing more of a GM role not a player character like you guys. I've got some real story stuff I don't want to ruin by getting my character into trouble...
  15. jasonwolf

TEEN: Pokemon: Dungeon Delvers (Chapter 4: Second Time Twice the Effort)

Pokemon: Dungeon Delvers Two days ago... The kingdom of Aigon has always reigned of this land with justice and peace as its will. Sadly that ideal has not been in every heart. A stranger enters the castle city, Kaim. He wears simple clothes and the hood of a black cloak hide his...
  16. jasonwolf

Start Ups Demons of Decay [Teen]

You're powers are very subtly appearing right now, so make sure to hint at them. Besides that you all know whats up for now. ---------------------- I guess the best place to start was the following Saturday. That’s when our powers manifested. I was down at the bookstore again just trying...
  17. jasonwolf

You always think it’d be so cool to be that one guy picked out to be the hero. I didn’t even get that. There were six of us, and we all swore never to tell what really happened, but its time it came to light. We were all normal teens. The only thing that connected us at first was we all attended...
  18. jasonwolf

Demons of Decay: ready to invade the RP section?

You always think it’d be so cool to be that one guy picked out to be the hero. I didn’t even get that. There were six of us, and we all swore never to tell what really happened, but its time it came to light. We were all normal teens. The only thing that connected us at first was we all attended...
  19. jasonwolf

LoD University

With my living alarm clocks going off I once again woke up. Zariant was barking, Melody was calling, and my father-in-law was blinding me. Typical morning. I let my wife be, and got out of bed. I rubbed my eyes hoping Apollo would stop being so bright. I left our bedroom and crossed the hall to...
  20. jasonwolf

[Steampunk] Its all in the Clockwork

((OOC: This was a random RP me and my girlfriend did simply as I had gotten temporarily bored of the typical pokemon and LoD RPs we had always done.)) Ello govna... yeah I'm not even gonna bother with the fake accent. I'm American what do you expect? I'm one of like six American's living in...