• ME begins a second journey around Sinnoh. Watch here as he follows a famous Professor around.

Search results

1. Playerking

Preview SM002: The Guardian Deity Kapu-Kokeko Appears! Challenge, Our Z-Move!!

Here's a video of Ash and Pikachu preparing to use the Z-move. View: https://twitter.com/hadenshi/status/799016899078025216
  2. Playerking

It was apparently used in PK25 and apart from that I think the only other adaptation it was used in was in the Manga.
  3. Playerking

Well it's probably the easiest thing to steal from the clothes that he's wearing. Imagine Pokemon trying to steal Ash's shoes.
  4. Playerking

Yeah, but I think one of the changes in the past included changing what the character/Pokemon the VA is credited for or maybe there are new people doing these lists and they forgot about Team Rocket. If not, then I'm sure they'll appear soon, since they were shown in one of the clips that...
  5. Playerking

I don't want to get your hopes up, but Unsho Ishizuka is listed for Samson Oak and not the Narrator, so either someone very important like Ash or Pikachu is the narrator and they take precedents over the Narrator, or there is no longer a narration, or there's a mistake. It wouldn't be the first...
  6. Playerking

The VA list for SM001 and SM002. Ash: Rica Matsumoto Lillie: Kei Shindō Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa Mallow: Reina Ueda Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani Turtonator: Kenta Miyake Bounsweet: Chika Fujimura Popplio: Rikako...
  7. Playerking

SM002: Kapu-Kokeko Appears! Challenging the Z Move! Airs: November 17