Search results

1. K

What happened to Jimmy?

another name change? they do look similar to me... hmmmm...
  2. K

How's the weather over there?

it's been cloudy these past few days. and cold. very cold.
  3. K

Music What music are you currently listening to?

BROOKE FRASER! :)
  4. K

Where are you now?

in my mum's office.
  5. K

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Iced tea. just iced tea.
  6. K

Localized Names

Re: English names Lilyth = Jalorda from Lilith of Hebrew myth, and lily... hehe.
  7. K

What do people think about pokemon where you live?

well, my friends know Jigglypuff too. :lol: but mostly, my friends think Pokémon is childish. :-/
  8. K

Kumo Avatars

wow. I get back from school and I see this. :spam: thanks for requesting guys :ksmile:, but I hope you do understand that I don't just stay here all the time. :-( I actually don't have my own computer so I'm borrowing my friends' computers to do all these avatars... :-| so yeah, I think...
  9. K

Music What music are you currently listening to?

"Who Are We Fooling" by Brooke Fraser (feat. Aqualung) :XD:
  10. K

Your "That's a Pokemon?!?" Moments

a lot of Gen V Pokémon don't look like Pokémon to me. :-/ what's in my mind right now are the ice cream and the aliens.
  11. K

Kumo Avatars

thanks for reminding... no worries. I won't forget. I usually check the previous pages. I was lazy to check the previous pages today, though. :lol: anyhow, here's a Choroneko for you koolhk... and for someone else who requested for a Choroneko. sorry, I forgot who it was. and a Monozu for...
  12. K

Kumo Avatars

thanks for reminding. lol. here's your Vaporeon! :ksmile: in... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... here's your Bayleef! :ksmile:
  13. K

Kumo Avatars

thanks Johnny... in the meantime, here's Ryuutakeshi's Zuruggu and Orion-sama's Bellossom... hope you like 'em! :ksmile:
  14. K

Kumo Avatars

thanks for requesting guys! after getting back from my trip, I now have to face a stack of school works. no worries though... I try to make them when I can. thanks! :ksmile:
  15. K

Favourite (non-legendary) Ice-type Pokémon

I think I'll go with Lapras too. ^^
  16. K

Kumo Avatars

before I'm gone for several days, here's a wave of avatars. this one's for MEGA-NIUM. sorry, your post got lost... anyway, here's your Grumpig this one's for $aturn¥oshi, a Koffing for tolantor, an Emonga, and finally, for thatguy1, a Heracross. :ksmile: hope you like 'em. see you...
  17. K

Tsutarja, Pokabu, Mijumaru localized: The long wait is over!

wow. I like how Snivy sounds. Tepig and Oshawott don't seem like they're Pokabu and Mijumaru. Unova sounds like it came from another. still, I'll get used to these "localized" names one day. and "localized" isn't applicable to where I came from. for me it's more like "globalizing" the names. lol.
  18. K

Kumo Avatars

here's Hide in Plain Sight's Gardevoir, and here's Shibibiru's Meguroko. ^^
  19. K

Kumo Avatars

thanks Captain! ^^ anyhow, here's your Charmander yourlilemogirl's. hope you like it! ^^
  20. K

Kumo Avatars

here is Shadow Raikou's Raikou here's Captain Kipper's and pichuvolttackle's Aipom and here's Zervah's Umbreon! hope you guys like 'em! ^^