Search results

1. MegaPod

TCG TCG & Collectibles General Chat Thread

I think I read on Pokébeach that the type regroupings are an effort to condense the possible type weaknesses of cards to an extent.
  2. MegaPod

Same here. I had my heart set on getting a pink Galarian Weezing card, before hearing the news that one would never be made ;-;
  3. MegaPod

To simplify the game mechanics a bit (like for instance so that it’s not incredibly rare to hit a Pokémon for weakness if they don’t squeeze a bunch of type symbols into the bottom of the card), multiple Pokémon types are grouped under similar types in the TCG. Here’s a Li’l guide with the TCG...
  4. MegaPod

So, I just read some interesting news...after being removed from its initial place in the Grass group and bring sorted into the Psychic type group since generation 4, Poison-type Pokémon are now going to be represented in the TCG’s Darkness type with the release of Gen 8 cards! This is rather...
  5. MegaPod

Also, I’m in love with the art on this newly announced Alolan Grimer from the Japanese Dark Order set. The attack is a slightly less intense version of Alolan Muk GX’s Chemical Breath, which hits harder for every special condition affecting the Defending Pokémon. So I look forward to seeing...
  6. MegaPod

Look what was just announced!
  7. MegaPod

Welp, it happened! Nanu has been officially revealed as a Supporter card!! He lets you swap a basic Dark Pokémon from your discard with one of your Pokémon in play, retaining all damage, effects, etcetera from the old Pokémon. Regardless of whether I will even need this effect or not...I’m...
  8. MegaPod

Just checked. “Dark Order” releases in Japan in October, some time after Celestial Storm comes out in August.
  9. MegaPod

I’m not sure if it’ll be part of that or the next English expansion...
  10. MegaPod

According to product art, Absol, Incineroar, and Hoopa Unbound are givens.
  11. MegaPod

A Japanese Dark-type mini set has just been announced. Here’s hoping for a Supporter card featuring Kahuna Nanu!
  12. MegaPod

Yeah, one of those that I recall is a Sableye reprint that I have my eyes on. I used to have the original with a cool holo pattern, but my brothers dented it up along with most of my old collection :/ On another note, I’m super excited for Celestial Storm! There’s tons of cool artwork featuring...
  13. MegaPod

There’s still some cards from FL that I’d like to get, especially the Delphox, Aegislash and Goodra lines. Dusk Lycanroc, too.
  14. MegaPod

...actually, there’s apparently already an Aether Foundation Employee card, but it was never released in English. Bummer. I hope it is, eventually, preferably with alternate art portraying their “evil” battle faces.
  15. MegaPod

When I got back into Pokémon cards, my brothers had inherited my old collection, and I started one anew. At first it was a few cards of Klefki and the Honedge line I’d ordered. Then I boosted my new collection further with some theme decks, like Green Cyclone, Ocean’s Core, and the...