Search results

1. Y

Gen VI --3 pages full of trades

Hi. I have my dex up to 643 now and have about 8 in my PC to evolve.... So I've been doing a lot of breeding & trading. First is what I have, followed by what I need. I rarely come on here, do it all via FB but .... Also, I will give 2 for one if you have a legendary that's on my wishlist...
  2. Y

Why Did They Order The National Pokedex This Way?

Something I was confused about for months is coming back to mess with me. Just when I thought I had it figured out, I started to think about it some more & now I'm just spaghetti. When I look at the Pokedex, I can not figure out why the have the numbering the way that they do. Is there some...
  3. Y

My Post Is Gone?

Could not find the post I made this morning so I went up to the top of this page to Notifications. Followed a notif that I had gotten about a response to it & it appears that my post is gone? My post was something about how the math does not add up on my Pokedex....why and when are posts...
  4. Y

Lots of Good Stuff To Trade.

Hi. These are the ones I am looking for....followed by the list of Pokemon that I have to offer. The game that I am looking for these on is Pearl, though. Just keep that in mind. I've got several others but am not trading with them yet. Wanted: 1. Snubbull or Granbull 2. Entei (I'll hold...
  5. Y

Using Frisk In The DS Games

I have been trying to figure something out with the moves Frisk and Snatch and its just not happening. I am wondering how to do this if its even possible. My Banette in..ah, heck one of the Pokemon games for DS - there are only like 3000 of them now...does that thing where he frisks his...
  6. Y

General Questions For Playing X & Y

Hi. I have a few questions and I wanted to see if I could get them all cleared up in one spot.... Ok so I do NOT have the newer DS systems. I have a DS Light & a DSi. I suppose that means I'd have to hand over a bunch of money if I want to play X & Y. So I'm trying to work it all out...
  7. Y

Price Gouging On Pokemon Games?!

I - am - so - angry right now. :boom:Its like, not even funny. I have been trying to find some older Pokemon games because I've never played anything so far besides Pearl. Well, I have checked in my local store and I will go back there again, since they get new things all the time. But I...
  8. Y

I need a new exp. share :( here's what i have to trade

Hi. I don't even want to talk about it! I don't know what specifically I can offer somebody who is able to give one in return, but I do have Pokerus on most of my guys, so that's a good thing you might want if youre into EVs & all. And its super-rare so you could at least get it for the...
  9. Y

having trouble finding my friend code

Hey. I have a DSi and have not been able to find my friend code. I searched the web, and IDK if its ok to insert a link here so i'll just summarize ONE of the results that I came up with. It said this: Nintendo WFC users must get their unique Friend Code from each Nintendo DS Wi-Fi game...
  10. Y

LF Various Pokemon

I've got Pearl so I'm out of luck on these guys and its killing me. A lot of my guys have Pokerus. The ones who don't actually say Pokerus on them have yellow smilies, showing that they had it before. Pokerus is a good thing, FYI! Good for EV training. So I hear....I dunno. I am...