• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. swiftfox

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

FINALLY finished the RR Story on US after not playing for 3+ months. Trying to figure out what to do next, Elite 4 rematch or get back to work on UM.
  2. swiftfox

Got the Pokerus in US! Woo! Now I'm training some new team members before I head into the RR story. Got to Konikoni City in UM. Team is mostly complete, much more balanced than my US team.
  3. swiftfox

I'm baaaaaack! And I'm now the Champion in US. Had to completely reshape my team. Here's the first HOF class Hazel (Lopunny), level 58 Saki (Passimian), Level 59 Quail (Xatu) level 59 Panther (Persian) level 61 Nettles (Jellicent) level 59 Espina (Togedemaru) level 60
  4. swiftfox

Managed to take out the Ghost totem on my first try. Haven’t done that since Gumshoos. Had my new Dedenne paralyze it while the rest of my team gradually wore it down until Saki KO’d with Iron Head. Also defeated totem Araquarnid in UM. Much easier this time thanks to Hawlucha.
  5. swiftfox

Cleared the second Grand Trial this morning. Passimian (Saki) and Leafeon (Moss) did most of the heavy lifting. Those 2 may have earned permanent spots on my team now. Will give more thought to the last 2 slots when I get to the next island.
  6. swiftfox

Totem Lurantis is still a nightmare. Took me down the first battle. Got by on the second try thanks to my newly acquired Leafeon and Hazel spamming Baby Doll Eyes to partially negate Solar Blade. Still trying to figure out the remaining 4 slots to my US team.
  7. swiftfox

Right now, Bengal and Hazel are the only permanent team members in US; everything else is a revolving door. Defeated the Totem Raticate this morning in UM. Team still taking shape. I'm loving these games so far.
  8. swiftfox

Made it to Akala Island today in US. Named Buneary "Hazel" and she evolved into Lopunny shortly afterwards. I've come to like Mantine Surfing, it's pretty fun. Just now starting on UM.
  9. swiftfox

Just completed the first trial in US. Current Team: Ribbons (Cutiefly), level 13 Bengal (Litten), Level 13 Meowth (no nickname yet), level 12 Kuro (Zorua), level 13 Amby (Slowpoke), level12 Buneary (no nickname yet), level 15. Not really a whole lot to say so far, except I dig the new music.
  10. swiftfox

Caught my first Alola shiny. A Gumshoos at Tapu Village.
  11. swiftfox

Managed to defeat the League. My team was underleveled, so the E4 and Champion were a huge challenge. Kukui managed to take out everyone but Shisa. Thankfully, the Arcanine managed to take out Kukui's last 2 Pokemon and seal the win for me. And to think I was considering leaving him out of my...
  12. swiftfox

Fought Guzma yesterday. I think Shisa has 9 lives. Down to 1 HP and then tanked 3 razor shells in a row to outlast Golisopod. I think that's a first. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. swiftfox

Great minds ;). Got lucky against Olivia. She had me dead to rights, but Petra toughed out what should have been a finishing blow and defeated her Lycanroc Midnight. In Malie City now, heading to Route 10. Only team change is I'm rotating Ribbons with either Passimian (Lemur) or Beware...
  14. swiftfox

Evolved my Cutiefly into Ribombee and smacked down the Totem Lurantis. On to the Akala Kahuna. Current team: Lycanroc Midday (Petra), Lv 26 Dartrix (Tyto), Lv 24 Ribombee (Ribbons), Lv 25 Persian (Kuro), Lv 23 Espeon (Lynx), Lv 22 Growlithe (Shisa), Lv 23
  15. swiftfox

I just attempted Mallow's trial. I thought it would be a breeze with it being a Grass Totem since I have Dartrix, Cutiefly and Growlithe in my team. I still thought I had it in the bag when I saw Lurantis was the Totem. But then I could only watch helplessly as it massacred my entire team with...