• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Shiny Celebi

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Wow I havent posted here for a while but Ive made much more progress in OR. Im not at Mossdeep City and just beat Tate and Liza. Ive since abandoned Exp Share because my Pokemon are doing well enough without using it. Tate and Liza was a fairly easy battle using Swampert and Mawile. My Pokemon...
  2. Shiny Celebi

I resumed OR last night and managed to get to Dewford, beat Bawly easily using Ralts, then deliver the letter to Steven and moved on to Slateport, I then went on to Mauville(though lost the first time to May) and caught a Gulpin which I plan on using, beat Wally and then Wattson. Both were...
  3. Shiny Celebi

Ive started a new game in Omega Ruby. I picked Mudkip as my starter and named him Skippy which I thought would be sorta funny. I also caught a Poochyena, a Ralts and a Slakoth(but I only want to evolve it for my AS dex) Im up to Rustboro and beat Roxanne before taking a break. I was originally...
  4. Shiny Celebi

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog Playing Emerald again. After losing quite badly to Juan due to being underleveled. Im levelling up at Sky Pillar though I cant get past the second floor >.< I plan to level up some more andtry battling the gym leader again, then tons of training for E4 and Wallace.
  5. Shiny Celebi

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog I started a Fire Red game two days ago which Ive never played till now( dunno why, lol) I chose Squirtle as my starter because I find Squirtle a cool Kanto starter. I caught a top percentage Rattata, a Caterpie, a Weedle and a Pikachu. I dont plan on really using...
  6. Shiny Celebi

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog Picked Emerald up again. After losing to Tate ans Liza again, I leveled up my Pokemon some and rechallenged them. It was a pretty tough battle and my Sharpedo and Sceptile got KOed. I managed to use Lairon and Altaria to pull off a lucky win. Im really glad Rock is...
  7. Shiny Celebi

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog In Emerald I beat the Aqua Hideout and now I'm going to Mossdeep City and just battling trainers and levelling my team. My Swablu just evolved into Altaria and I am going to work on evolving my Grovyle and levelling up for the next gym. I'm planning on taking a...
  8. Shiny Celebi

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog Im currently in Team Magma's hideout in Emerald, trying to beat them before going on to Team Aqua's base near Lilycove city. 'Team: Swablu Lv 33 Grovyle Lv 34 Lairon Lv 35 Swalot Lv 33 Sharpedo Lv 34 Numel Lv 34 Id like to grind a bit after beating both evil...
  9. Shiny Celebi

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog I played a lot of Emerald last week. I had to grind my team up to Level 30 and managed to beat Norman after losing once. I usually lose to him because he's tough to beat. After I beat him, I went back, caught a Marill and taught it Surf then continued to Rt 119...
  10. Shiny Celebi

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog Well, I finally picked up Emerald again. I had to level grind a bit near Fallarbor Town, then want down the Jagged Pass to Lavaridge to heal. I caught a Swablu to raise into an Altaria for my team later. Im not sure I'm ready to fight Flannery, I may need to...
  11. Shiny Celebi

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog Currently playing Emerald version. Recently beat Wattson after attempting to battle him 7 times. Currently on Rt. 111. Team: Gulpin Lv 20 Grovyle: Lv 25 Hariyama Lv 26 Aron Lv 25 Loudred Lv 25 Beautifly Lv 22