• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. C

Thank you so much <3

Thank you so much <3
  2. C

Hiya, dolce told me to vm you. She mentioned you talked to her on Skype a lot. :) Im online for...

Hiya, dolce told me to vm you. She mentioned you talked to her on Skype a lot. :) Im online for a good few hours now, so anytime she is good to trade I'll be here.
  3. C

Shiny Arceus clones, French regular Darkrai, LF: SPECIFIC SHINIES

Re: Shiny Arceus clones, 1 Shiny Rayquaza, French Darkrai, looking for Shiny Legendar Thanks for the Arceus. ;D Im looking for any of the none shiny ones too so if you ever get any of those I would trade for shiny Articuno or even Zapdos.
  4. C

Re: Shiny Arceus clones, 1 Shiny Rayquaza, French Darkrai, looking for Shiny Legendar Yeah we have ^^ I can meet you online in a sec then.
  5. C

Re: Shiny Arceus clones, 1 Shiny Rayquaza, French Darkrai, looking for Shiny Legendar I have Shiny registeel or articuno I can offer for the Arceus. Pick whichever one you want more I guess. XD
  6. C

its no problem. I was busy for most of February anyway. Yeah he was an extra from my shiny...

its no problem. I was busy for most of February anyway. Yeah he was an extra from my shiny hunts. Enjoy him ^^ Thanks again for karablast! <3
  7. C

ok im on now. Again Im sorry ;w;

ok im on now. Again Im sorry ;w;
  8. C

crap I over slept XD Really sorry about that... I had a long day.. x x I can be on in a little bit.

crap I over slept XD Really sorry about that... I had a long day.. x x I can be on in a little bit.
  9. C

I had to go at that point sadly. >w< I can be on around 2:30pm today though, and I do think I...

I had to go at that point sadly. >w< I can be on around 2:30pm today though, and I do think I added you too. if you see poop online you can just connect at anytime. :) I'll be on for like an hour today before I have to go out again.
  10. C

oh thank you. :D My time zone is central, and I can be on mainly in the afternoon like 1 or 2pm.

oh thank you. :D My time zone is central, and I can be on mainly in the afternoon like 1 or 2pm.
  11. C

I dont mind the wait. :) I was busy till now anyways with one of my con events. Take your time...

I dont mind the wait. :) I was busy till now anyways with one of my con events. Take your time, and are you sure you dont need a pokemon for HA karrablast?
  12. C

letting you know I'll be available at the start of March. My event is next week so I'll be...

letting you know I'll be available at the start of March. My event is next week so I'll be working on stuff till that has come and gone. I added your fc though so we can trade when I get back.
  13. C

Ft: several perfect shinies

Pidove; ok my info is down below. :D I'll be using my ign poop cause this will be from pokemon x. :)
  14. C

ah ok XD yeah tomorrow will be good. :3 See you then ^^
  15. C

Pidove; oh no it was masuda bred for. If you are interested though we can set up a trade :)
  16. C

my goomy is untouched at level 1 it has 31/31/31/31/x/31 its sp def is what isnt perfect. modest nature too. Also I would be offering it for shaymin still. ^^ Just not sure you would want it if you have goodra already. (I didnt notice you had one already. :( )
  17. C

ugh ok XD The only other perfect I have is solosis. I have a near perfect Fennekin and goomy though
  18. C

GEN VI: LF any non-Omega Ruby Legendaries

Its ok ^^ Just trade me something I can release. I have all the shinies you listed already, and this is an extra. lol I will be back on a little later today and tomorrow :) My times are usually noon to around 2/3pm central time if that helps.
  19. C

Yeah I am sorry I havent gotten back to you in a couple days. This time of year has me busy, but I can trade anytime this weekend if you will be available :)
  20. C

I can but it takes a while with the 3ds to 3ds glitch. lol I have all the shinies listed already, but if you need any cloned I could try later. :)