• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. EmpoleonProd

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Starting a sort of speedrun on Alpha Sapphire just to play through my favorite region, I'm not using 100% speedrun tactics, like their exact team and what not, just rushing the game with my team of choice, going to be getting a Treecko and Ralts early on.
  2. EmpoleonProd

Taking a little break from Sun for now, I'm currently up to the Pokemon League and ready to take on the newly formed League! My team is ready as well! Unfortunately I had to make a tough decision, because I wanted to bring seven Pokemon into my debut League challenge, but obviously can...
  3. EmpoleonProd

Heck yeah guys, I'm on my way to the Elite Four, caught Solgaleo, stopped the bad guys, saw some more weird stuff, and my team is very close to being done, if not done already, I still haven't decided on the final slot to replace Greninja, but I've caught everything else! Time to traverse Mount...
  4. EmpoleonProd

Getting far today in Sun, just finished up some business at Aether Paradise, saw some crazy stuff, and I'm onto Poni Island, time to finish up the island challenge with the fourth and final island! My current party is: Zygarde is mostly filler and just fun to have around, I'm close to...
  5. EmpoleonProd

I'm coming along nicely in Sun, current party is: Although Greninja wasn't in my original post that had my projected party, and I tend to stay away from using event/gift Pokemon, particularly those not with my OT or received through normal gameplay, I caved when it came to Greninja. All...
  6. EmpoleonProd

I picked up my version guys, going with Sun mostly for Ninetales, but I also do prefer Solgaleo, I do intend to be making my team a competitive team for the VGC17 ruleset so I've really gone ahead and thought out my team and which of the new Pokemon I'll use. My projected team is as follows...
  7. EmpoleonProd

I've just about finished the main story in SoulSilver (depending on how far in you consider to be the "main story", I consider Red to be the finale of the main story). Anabel has beaten all 16 gyms in Johto and Kanto, and has also beaten the Indigo League twice. She now climbs Mt. Silver to...
  8. EmpoleonProd

So I will be playing through SoulSilver, one of my favorite games all-time for the massive amounts of content, but I'll be playing it with a twist. So I like taking npc characters that aren't really delved into much as far as their origin and backstory and I like playing through games where...
  9. EmpoleonProd

I'm currently having an absolute blast playing VC Yellow, personally I started with Ruby and only ever "skimmed" Gen I-II games, meaning, despite getting a hold of them down the road, I never took the time or effort to complete one, I always got bored or forgot mid-game and I decided to change...
  10. EmpoleonProd

Re: Older Games: Trainer's Travelog I just restarted my FireRed about three minutes ago, named my player "RED" and picked Charmander as my starter. I bred a level 5 Bulbasaur and Squirtle in LeafGreen and I'm going to make my team as if I was Red, including eventually evolving Eevee into Espeon...