• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. LightningTopaz

COMPLETE: Anime Remix Special: Giratina and the Remixed Sky Warrior (COMPLETE!)

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum (rated E10+ for fantasy violence and frightening images) Since the remix of movie 10 was well received, we continue the remixed D/P movie trilogy with a remix of movie 11. Be warned: This is not quite the same movie you remember! In...
  2. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon: Covering Ground

This is an all new story of mine that takes place in my remixed anime universe in between SM and wherever Gen 8 will be, so there are slight spoilers for the stories in the Anime Remix Project. Prologue: Let's Talk About the Upcoming Contest Season... A brown haired girl looked over the...
  3. LightningTopaz

The Master Spell/Power Name Idea List

What follows is a master list of neat spell and power names found across media, when you want to think outside the box of "Fireball", "Ice Arrow", and "Thunderbolt". Powers will be listed by elemental (earth, fire, wind, water, ice, thunder, light, cosmos and shadow) for easy reference. If a...
  4. LightningTopaz

DISCUSSION: But What If I Don't Wanna Train or Coordinate?

With so many possibilities for a Pokemon adventure out there, there's bound to be some that don't want to train or coordinate. Have you ever written a character that went on a Pokemon adventure for a different reason besides winning badges or ribbons? What did they ultimately end up doing?
  5. LightningTopaz

COMPLETE: Anime Remix Special: The Remix of Darkrai (COMPLETE!!!)

(rated E10+ for fantasy violence and frightening images) Here is a special request and a gift for fans of my series--what Pokemon movie 10 would look like within my imagined Pokeworld. Remember this is not quite the same movie you remember! All characters, names, and other indicia are...
  6. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Live From the Fireside: Season 15 (Week 399: Kanade and the River Demon)

@Chimchar98; @The Jingster; @Tophat Dragoneye; @Soulmaster; Brock and the gang are back for a fifteenth season! Week 374: The Fairies' Garden (real tale: Fairies and Thistles) The Fireside's auditorium rings with applause as Brock arrives onstage to kick off the show's fifteenth season. Some...
  7. LightningTopaz

DISCUSSION: How long is too long for a chapter?

I believe we can all agree that a chapter/episode generally should be about 1000 words (give or take a hundred). But what about the other extreme, where a chapter seems to keep going on and on and on? How do you know when it's time to cut a chapter in two (or more)?
  8. LightningTopaz

DISCUSSION: Sequels and Prequels: Love'em or Lose'em?

In any sort of media, sequels and prequels are a fact of life. Do you love churning out sequels to your stories, or do you hate sequels with a passion?
  9. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon Shine Diamond

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum (Rated E10+ for fantasy violence and frightening images) Episode 1: Following A Maiden's Voyage The sun shone down on the small town of Twinleaf, at the south end of the Shinou region. In one particular house, a black haired girl...
  10. LightningTopaz

COMPLETE: Live from the Fireside, Season 14 (Week 373: Darkness and Light)

Brock and the gang return for a fourteenth season! @Chimchar98; @The Jingster; @Tophat Dragoneye; @Soulmaster; Week 347: The Legend of Brennan (real tale: Brabo and the Giant) Cheers fill the Fireside's majestic auditorium as Brock arrives onstage to begin the show's fourteenth season of...
  11. LightningTopaz

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

After several years of inspiring the people of the workshop (and several board changes) I felt I was time to reset the Weekly Prompt Thread. The basic rules are still the same (new prompt goes up every Monday, they will all be archived here in the first post, you don't have to write on a prompt...
  12. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon Island Sun (on hiatus)

(rated E10+ for frightening images and fantasy violence) Unlike the other six stories in the Pokemon Anime Remix Project, this one, Pokemon Island Sun, will be told as a series of letters Ash is writing to Serena about his Alolan vacation, using a blend of the games, the show, and my...
  13. LightningTopaz

COMPLETE: Live from the Fireside, Season 13 (Week 346h: The Enchanted Forest, part 8)

@Chimchar98; @The Jingster; @Tophat Dragoneye; @Soulmaster; Brock and the gang are back for a thirteenth season of tales! Week 322: The Legend of Soleil and Luna (real tale: The Stalk of Flax) Brock grins as he arrives onstage to meet the cheering crowd. Here's hoping this season will be a...
  14. LightningTopaz

COMPLETE: Pokemon Moonlight Silver (COMPLETE!!!)

After writing myself into a corner with my remix of Yellow, I decided to try again by compressing the Johto arc of the show into something not quite so filleriffic, with elements of HG/SS and my own ideas mixed in. So be warned: This is not quite the GSC you remember, nor is it the anime you...
  15. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon: The Hearts of Ferrum

(rated E10+ for action violence and frightening images) This is essentially my imagining of what Pokken Tournament would look like if it existed in the show, with some of my own touches. Pokemon: The Hearts of Ferrum Round 1: Welcome to Ferrum "Dear trainer, we cordially invite you and up to...
  16. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: The Tale of the Red Mage's Journey

In celebration of "Pokemon"'s 20th anniversary and "The Legend of Zelda"'s 30th anniversary this year, I present to you a fantastic Pokemon adventure set in a Zelda-like world. (rated E10+ for fantasy violence and frightening images) Prologue: The Eight-color Blade It is a story long told in...
  17. LightningTopaz

COMPLETE: Live from the Fireside, Season 12 (Week 321c: The Legend of Maide, part 3)

@Chimchar98; @The Jingster; @Tophat Dragoneye; @Soulmaster; Week 295: The Legend of Prince Scott) (real tale: Sila Tsarevich and Ivashka with the White Smock) (What the Firelights play) The crowd roars as Brock arrives onstage to kick off a twelfth season of stories. "There was once a king...
  18. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: A Yellow Morning Comes

(Rated E for Everyone!) In celebration of Pokemon's 20th anniversary, I give you a story that is a remix of Pokemon Yellow and the Kanto season of the anime--so this is not quite the Pokemon Yellow you remember, nor is it the anime you remember! Prologue: The Night Before A yellow morning...
  19. LightningTopaz

(rated E10+ for fantasy violence and frightening images) The basic premise: In a fantastic Pokeworld, minstrel Brock of Argenta (the fantastic equivalent of Pewter City in this world) was summoned by the wizard Lysandre to retrieve the legendary Celestial Harp of Rainbows in return for some...
  20. LightningTopaz

COMPLETE: The Champions of Iridon

(Rated E10+ for fantasy violence) "So that's 'Chambers and Charizards'..." a young blonde haired girl muses as her elder brother, a boy with similar features to her, sets up an array of maps, adventure books, reference books, paper, and figurines at his place at the table. "I have my own set...