• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. radek.tadajewski.7

Unused Z-Moves

Yes, that'd be nice.
  2. radek.tadajewski.7

Unused Z-Moves

It's because Plumeria and Faba never obtained Z-Rings in the first place.
  3. radek.tadajewski.7

REVIEW: SM130: Mao and Suiren! Super Full-Force Friendship Battle!!

Yeah. And it's also nice to see Primarina using Icy Wind.
  4. radek.tadajewski.7

You got it. This part with the Z-Move scene was so cool.
  5. radek.tadajewski.7

PREVIEW: SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

I think it'd be better if Jessie's Wobbuffet used Destiny Bond or Safeguard in this episode.
  6. radek.tadajewski.7

I wonder why there wasn't a Dare Da? segment in this episode. They show Pokemon Go cards segment over it.
  7. radek.tadajewski.7

Yay, Guzma actually eliminated Ilima! Lana and Mallow's battle was so gorgeous, even Mallow performed her Z-move with Tsareena for the first time, but in the end, Lana won the round and eliminated Mallow.
  8. radek.tadajewski.7

Right. I'm looking forward to seeing Jessie and James' battle, as well as Lillie and Gladion's battle.
  9. radek.tadajewski.7

True. I have a feeling Bewear will definitely interrupt Jessie and James' battle.
  10. radek.tadajewski.7

REVIEW: SM129: The Great Fray! Battle Royal 151!!

I'm watching the subbed version of this episode which was out like a couple minutes ago, and guess what? Salazzle is featured as a Dare Da Pokemon for this episode.
  11. radek.tadajewski.7

Yeah, this is truly disappointing. I just wanted to see Shaymin in action using some moves. Anyway, for some reason Dare Da was skipped for this episode and instead, they show pics and fan-arts made by Pokemon fans. I wonder if Dare Da will be included in Hulu version or reruns.
  12. radek.tadajewski.7

Too bad the opening theme wasn't updated to include Hau's Decidueye in place of Dartrix. Decidueye still appears as Dartrix no matter how many updates they add.
  13. radek.tadajewski.7

PREVIEW: SM130: Mao and Suiren! Super Full-Force Friendship Battle!!

Mega Kangaskhan only appeared in Mega Evolution Specials and one of Oak's Holo Casters back in the XY series. It never appeared in the main anime.
  14. radek.tadajewski.7

Yes. I didn't know Ilima would obtain a Kangaskhanite.
  15. radek.tadajewski.7

Speaking of Mallow and Lana, the cast list of this episode shows that faba will be using Hypno against Ash.
  16. radek.tadajewski.7

PREVIEW: SM132: Overcome Junaiper!

Yeah. Could be.