• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Oh my god eat it so much! Especially if it's properly sauced. Lasagna
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Spit, tried it, not a fan. Ramen. Like, actual, properly made ramen.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

They better be KFC chips. Aww who am I kidding, they're all pretty good. Eat 'em. Pancakes with maple syrup.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Eh, eat, I suppose. Not exactly much to them, but not exactly anything overly bad about them either. Sea Salt Ice Cream
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Ooh that sounds nice. Eat. Lemon chicken and rice soup (yes that's a thing).
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Hmm, not sure if you mean, lie with lemons in it, apple pie style, or a lemon cream pie... Spit for the former eat for the latter. Bread. Just bread.
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

...It's cake... Is there any option besides eat? Instant noodles
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Eh, spit. The fortunes are really the only good part about those things. Calamari?
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Well, I can't say it doesn't sound interesting. I'd give it a try. Pepsi
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

I think I'd like to at least try it. Pork crackling?
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Well, I'm not a big fan of porridge in general, so I doubt the Danes could really change that, so Spit. Malasadas?
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

How do you fit whole sausages onto pizza? Or do they slice it or something? Either way it's meat pizza so it must be awesome. Eat. Roast onion?
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

I don't know what the difference is between Belgian and regular waffles, so I'll just say eat, since waffles are cool. Human flesh?
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Only if it's stuffed full of toppings. Tonkotsu ramen?
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

I've never had one before, I guess I'd try at least one. Eat. Sorry, I just thought it was known well enough by that name. Wikipedia tells me that what I'm thinking of is corned beef and silverside actually refers to the cut. That said, corned beef?
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Eeewwwwww! Raisins!! Spiiiiit! Silverside?
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Drink if you're referring to the beverage, spit if you're just referring to an ordinary bar of chocolate which just happens to be hot. That stuff's just messy and not worth the trouble of eating. Grapes?
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

I like sweet and sour, I like chicken. I can't see any reason not to eat. Pork dumplings?
  19. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Eww, yuck. Spit. Pork crackling?
  20. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Probably eat because they're pancakes, but I've had them before, they're not the best. Lollipops?