• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Falconwing

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Pushed through all of Ula'Ula Island in Sun yesterday. Man, the game really picks up at this point. I felt like I was discouraged from branching off and running around and catching pokemon just because of all the of the story stuff getting thrown at you. I gotta say, I enjoyed the assault on Po...
  2. Falconwing

Well, I lost my White Nuzlocke in Twist Mountain, but went on to sweep the endgame with this lovely lady! Had a fun time with White but I don't think my opinions of Gen V have changed yet.
  3. Falconwing

Alright, I need to vent here. Currently, my Nuzlocke Team in White is made up of Scrafty, Cincinno, Cubchoo, and Larvesta. I lost the rest of my new team members while trying to level them up. I called BS on one of them early on only for them to die AGAIN later. Right now I'm outside Twist...
  4. Falconwing

Charles the Heartbreaker just defeated 4 of my pokemon in my White Nuzlocke. I am now left with only a Scraggy, a Foongus, a Mincinno, and a Liepard. This will be a rough second half of the game.
  5. Falconwing

I recently finished a solo-mon run of Alpha Sapphire using only a Houndoom (and occassionally a Sceptile for double battles). I'd share pictures if I could but I'd need to edit them down first. Victor the Houndoom made it to level 72 before defeating Steven Stone. I still have the Delta Episode...
  6. Falconwing

Update on 20th anniversary all region run: currently going through Misty's gym in heartgold. A bit tough since most of my team is weak to water. Still, making steady progress. I should have Kanto cleared by the end of tomorrow night.