• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. CynthiaLover

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Continuing my SoulSilver run (as I STILL haven't found my missing UltraSun), I've since defeated Chuck, Jasmine, and Pryce. I've also been spending time searching for teammates with good synergy and I think I may have finally found them (though I'm having my usual Water Mon conundrum, as most of...
  2. CynthiaLover

Been a while since I gave an update, so here it is. Since last time I've beaten the Normal, Fighting, Water, Fire, and Grass trials in fairly quick succession (baring recharge breaks). The Water and Grass trials in particular was total cakewalks. In the Water trial, I used a Beak Blast-powered...
  3. CynthiaLover

So I got a jump-start on my second US run (there was a last-minute change of plans, so I ended up with a free day). Started out with a female(!) Poppilo on the first pick. Named her Mero (three guesses where that name comes from) and she's got a Hardy nature, which I'm fine with, as I can...
  4. CynthiaLover

I guess it's time for an update on my X rerun, as it's been a while since I've last posted anything about it. So today, I defeated Clemont using my newly caught/evolved Jetfang the Gabite and Selena the Mawile (who is now my Mega-Mon, and yes, that means I cheated a bit and traded over unused...
  5. CynthiaLover

Okay, in continuation with my other posts, it's time to post a progress report on my White rerun. So here we go. Started with a Quirky Tepig named Nitro. Beat both Bianca and Cheren (though they were close, as both of them scored lucky crits at one point), got the Dex and started my adventure...
  6. CynthiaLover

While getting such a great Eevee is insanely amazing, you do remember that Shadow Ball runs off the Attack stat in Gen III, not the Special Attack stat. This is because the Ghost type was considered a physical type at the time, so Shadow Ball is a physical move in Gen III. So the Timid nature...
  7. CynthiaLover

Okay, it's been a while since I've picked up a Pokemon game (or ANY game, for that matter). To my defense, I've been plagued with an even WORSE barrage of migraines than normal, even for spring, which is my worst time of the year. Probably doesn't help that the weather here has been insanely...
  8. CynthiaLover

Okay, since I have yet another cold (my third in three months... this doesn't bode well for the rest of the year), I decided to pick up my games again. I finally picked Ultra Sun again (I have been seriously neglecting it without meaning to) and continued where I left off.
  9. CynthiaLover

Restarted my spare AS for a change of pace, as well as to continue combating my cold. Started with a Serious Torchic named Infernox and began my journey. After battling and besting May's Mudkip, I caught a Gentle Poochyena named Jenna from the sneaking "tutorial", though I don't plan to keep...
  10. CynthiaLover

Finally got my replacement parts, so I've been able to play much longer now. So I've gotten a lot done in the past few days in both UM and US. So without further ado, let's begin. Spoiler for length. My team: Meowzma (Incineroar, male, 54) Sveta (Dusk Lycanroc, female, 50) Solaris (Lurantis...
  11. CynthiaLover

I FINALLY got US off the ground properly today, despite dealing with one failing 3DS battery and one totally dead one. Still waiting for the new parts, but I'm just managing to squeeze in playtime despite this problem. But in any case, time to actually do an update on US. Note that all this...
  12. CynthiaLover

Been a while since I've posted, but I've been having now DOUBLE 3DS battery problems. My main 3DS's battery is starting to keel over (meaning it takes longer to charge and the charge doesn't last very long) while my spare 3DS is completely dead (battery no longer accepts charges, more or less)...
  13. CynthiaLover

New update from the dork in New York. *chuckles* My team: Meowzma (Torracat, Male, 33) Sveta (Dusk Lycanroc, Female, 30) Solaris (Fomantis, Female, 27) Nightwave (Noibat, Male, 28) Veevee (Sylveon, Female, 26)
  14. CynthiaLover

Picking up from yesterday, I did the mandatory Photo Club bit. It's okay, I guess. The controls, stickers, and everything else will take some getting used to, but it's not bad. I also taught Meowzma how to use Fire Pledge for a more "reliable" Fire move since, as I said last time I posted, Fire...
  15. CynthiaLover

Continuation from yesterday. Challenged the first trail. Needless to say it was total cakewalk. Double Kick kicked some fat rat booty. The totem itself didn't last more than a turn, falling to one Double Kick, even with the Defense boost. Afterward did some catching, including adding Nightwave...
  16. CynthiaLover

Despite getting the games right away, I haven't been able to go very far as I would've normally gotten as of yet, due to how hectic the day ended up. But I've made enough progress to report, so here it is. Spoiler tag because it's a bit long-winded. Anyway, that's the update as of now. I'll...
  17. CynthiaLover

Okay, I completed my run in Kalos (and ended up with a team in the upper 70's/low 80's by the time I battled Diantha, which consisted of Greninja, Talonflame, Chesnaugh, Florges, Hawlucha, and Avalugg) and decided to do one last romp through Sun before USUM come out. In reality, I hadn't...
  18. CynthiaLover

Okay, it's time for part 3 of my epic tale, filled with laughter, thrills, and tears. ...Okay, maybe not exactly like that, but hey, what did you expect?
  19. CynthiaLover

Quite the coincidence, though there is one small difference. I was playing Alpha Sapphire, not Omega Ruby. If you're wondering where the Zangoose came from, since it cannot be found in AS, it was a mystery egg I traded over. But other than that, that's quite the coincidental shared choice of...
  20. CynthiaLover

Well, I finished my lap around Hoenn with my team of Blaziken, Gardevoir, Zangoose, Manectric, Milotic, and Dusclops (would've posted the progress but I ended up doing so much in such a short time that posting it would be overkill). Thanks to the almost randomized whacked-out weather around here...