• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Skalesgon

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Now training Supernova and got his Mega Stone.
  2. Skalesgon

Went through battles of familiar bosses. In one of them, Ace did not want to go down. He was on one point of health.
  3. Skalesgon

Now fighting bosses from another time. There were hard memory game that needed solving.
  4. Skalesgon

I beat Poni Island and won against the Elite Four. Had a fierce battle with the Champion.
  5. Skalesgon

After levelling up a bit, I've now started Mina's trial.
  6. Skalesgon

Went through Poni Island and went to a different world. Grey the Zoroark wrecked the end boss.
  7. Skalesgon

Done Ula's trials. Now with a fully evolved team. Went through loads of tough battles. The team: H. Jack the Incineroar Diamond the Lycanroc Ace the Crabominable Bronte the Mudsdale Hana the Oricorio Leaf the Lurantis
  8. Skalesgon

Several evolutions happened after the first trial on Ula. The team: H. Jack the Incineroar Diamond the Lycanroc Ace the Crabminable Bronte the Mudsdale Hana the Oricorio Leaf the Fomantis
  9. Skalesgon

Beat the second Trial and fought a Ultra beast. Diamond evolved from a Rare Candy. The team: H. Jack the Torracat Diamond the Lycanroc Ace the Crabrawler Bronte the Mudbray Hana the Oricorio Leaf the Fomantis
  10. Skalesgon

Got Mudbray and Fomantis. Then beat the second Trial which took a few times. Hana took the Totem out. The team: H. Jack the Torracat Diamond the Rockruff Ace the Crabrawler Bronte the Mudbray Hana the Oricorio Leaf the Fomantis
  11. Skalesgon

Caught Oricorio and Rockruff, then completed the Grand Trial. Solved seven mysteries at the School and went to Akala Island. The team is: H. Jack the Torracat Diamond the Rockruff Ace the Crabrawler Hana the Oricorio
  12. Skalesgon

My team is: H. Jack the Litten Ace the Crabrawler Now at the first Trial.