• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. C

It's good, I would recommend it. Confirmed for September 19 on Steam. Day one buy. I am so pumped.

It's good, I would recommend it. Confirmed for September 19 on Steam. Day one buy. I am so pumped.
  2. C

There is a reference when they produce their first album. They say the name Beck is already...

There is a reference when they produce their first album. They say the name Beck is already being used in the US, and it gets changed to Mongolian Chop Squad. There's no other relation past that. It's a really good show.
  3. C

I thought I remember talking about Serial Experiments Lain or Cowboy Bebop with you. I guess I...

I thought I remember talking about Serial Experiments Lain or Cowboy Bebop with you. I guess I remembered wrong. You should check out Beck though. It's a show about this kid who learns to play guitar. With the exception of the animation, it's very well done.
  4. C

I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually, and you'll do great. I have an irrational hatred...

I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually, and you'll do great. I have an irrational hatred toward Fish Hooks. I want to find something offensive with it, but I just can't. It's just so bland that it make me hate it even more for not being worse. I understand he was involved with Flapjack which...
  5. C

My dad had somewhat of a breakdown, and started talking about how he regrets his job, and how he...

My dad had somewhat of a breakdown, and started talking about how he regrets his job, and how he wishes he could have done something he enjoyed with his life. He's fine now, but he has shown me that I should persue my dream of being a television writer, instead of going to the University I was...
  6. C

Would you name your kid after a Pokemon?

I would doom a child to a life of ridicule with the name of Spoink.
  7. C

Secrets in Pokemon's design.

That could go on forever though, since most of the English names are word play. Squirtle = Squirt + Turtle
  8. C

Do you want to battle the professors?

There were apparent plans for Oak to be a trainer that could be battled in Red & Blue, but they were scrapped. His trainer data has all Pokemon that are around level 68.
  9. C

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-6)

Re: Can't get on wifi?! To see your router setting, you need to access it from its gateway ip. Open up command prompt and type "ipconif" to see your gateway ip. This should probably go in the tech help section of the site as well.
  10. C

Do you like Facebook?

I don't really have strong opinions one way or the other. I don't have one, since I only talk to a few people on a regular basis, so I just use Skype. I do see the website as the new way for people to believe that they have friends. People that try and have a large number of friends on Facebook...
  11. C

What do you think to spoilers?

It depends on the kind of story. If I'm following a mystery story, and someone tells me the conclusion or twist, then I will be livid. If it's something where the twist or outcome isn't the main selling point, than it just bothers me, but I won't be pissed.
  12. C

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

I picked Oshawott in White, and ended up getting rid of it as soon as I found a better water type. The starter Pokemon are usually average at best, so I usually get them to the final form and shun them to the PC.
  13. C

It's been almost two whole months since you responded, but a lot happened. Some stuff was...

It's been almost two whole months since you responded, but a lot happened. Some stuff was happening with my family and I have become better than ever because of it. Did you ever end up watching Breaking Bad?
  14. C

Hey, long time no talk. Just checking in to see how you have been? What are you up to these days?

Hey, long time no talk. Just checking in to see how you have been? What are you up to these days?
  15. C

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

The easiest way to kill a thread is try and make it go as off-topic as possible.
  16. C

Dubs or Subs?

The problem is, unless you speak fluent Japanese, you can't say the voice acting is better than the English version. There are many factors that come into play when judging a good voice actor. Timing, clarity, and pronunciation, all of which are all impossible to notice without knowing the...
  17. C

Breaking Bad (spoilers ahoy)

Season 5 prediction:
  18. C

Favourite YouTuber...

Ashens, Harry Partridge, and Egoraptor are the only people I am subscribed to on Youtube. I also don't mind some songs from NSP.
  19. C

Steam Holiday Sale

How did all of you Steam users do on this year's holiday sale? What did you get? What games do you enjoy, which ones do you regret? This is the first Steam sale I have ever participated in, since I just built a "new" computer (Scrap parts from friends and family) to replace the using of my...
  20. C

She left Roy at the altar after she realized she had feelings for Jim.

She left Roy at the altar after she realized she had feelings for Jim.