• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Blockhead Pippi

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Amie / Refresh mode doesn't actually affect friendliness / happiness. It is a separate value from affection. I tried it once in XY. The affection is only for Sylveon. Anyhow as for me, I'm not actually playing any Pokemon game as of yet. But I have been considering starting a new playthrough in...
  2. Blockhead Pippi

Whoever thought it would be a good idea to make the game's ending last 30 minutes can go straight to hell. I especially do not appreciate being forced into a legendary battle right after becoming champion before I even had a chance to save. In other words, I just beat the game, but I am too...
  3. Blockhead Pippi

Finally got my team leveled up to around 35, and am now continuing my adventure. My current team is still Incineroar, Mudsdale, Lycanroc Midday, Magneton, Vaporeon and my beloved Oranguru. My team's a little better now that I've added Vaporeon to it, though I may still want to find other...
  4. Blockhead Pippi

Okay... So I reached the third island, and I'm embarrassed to say that I got my arse completely handed to me by Hau. I'm really starting to re-consider the team I had planned, as it has a major water weakness (which even my Magnemite couldn't cover). Maybe I ought to replace my Mudsdale or...
  5. Blockhead Pippi

Managed to accomplish quite a bit. I've caught a Passimian today, and fortunately for me it's female so I can easily breed her and trade her offspring for some Oranguru. I've also added her to my team as filler, since why not. I've grown quite fond of her. I've just about completed Akala...
  6. Blockhead Pippi

Yeah okay, I am not happy with how misleading the demo was. Ten Carat Hill is near Kukui's lab, yet the demo depicted the cave directly north of Hau'oli City in a completely different route. I'm not impressed. At the second island now. My team is coming along very nicely. I've now since gotten...
  7. Blockhead Pippi

Okay so I was wrong about Verdant Cave. I mistakenly believed that it was the same cave from the demo where you take pictures of Jangmo-o. Needless to say, I'm a little disappointed but that one's on me. Although now I feel very misled by the demo... Just completed Melemele's island trial and...
  8. Blockhead Pippi

Just started playing Sun about two hours ago. Currently at Route 2 at the moment, making my way to Verdant Cave. My current team consists of Litten, Pikkipek and Magnemite. I'm hoping to catch a Rockruff soon though, and I'll be replacing Pikkipek with it. I'm hoping the cave is home to Jangmo-o...
  9. Blockhead Pippi

Re: Older Games: Trainer's Travelog You do realize that the Pokemon that comes out of the Odd Egg is completely random, and only has a 50 percent chance of being shiny, right? Also, the Pokemon that comes out of it is set upon receiving the egg. So even if you were to constantly reload your...
  10. Blockhead Pippi

Re: Older Games: Trainer's Travelog I've been playing a combination of Blue and Crystal versions, working on trying to complete the Pokedex in both. But I've been focusing more on Blue version and am a lot farther in it, I already beat the Elite 4 some time ago and am working towards completion...