• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Gengarzilla

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Well... I did it. I actually just went and freaking pulled it off! After narrowly beating Red, pulling Cynthia to a tie that the game counts as a win (even the announcer was a wee bit confused), and a heart-stopping round against Alder, my PWT campaign has ended with a victory in the Champions...
  2. Gengarzilla

Hey there. I'm dropping by to share something pretty extraordinary (at least I believe, YMMV) that I've witnessed on my earlier stated PWT campaign in White 2 and thought it deserved sharing for the ridiculousness of the whole scene. One of my Pokémon survived an Ice Beam from Skyla's Swanna at...
  3. Gengarzilla

Things on my previously abandoned White 2 save (started in 2015 and only cleared the Pokémon League fifteen days ago) have been going fairly well lately. My team in the first Hall of Fame entry is: Level 64 Samurott (Megahorn, Swords Dance, Waterfall, Dig) Level 62 Magnezone (Thunder Wave...
  4. Gengarzilla

Having cleared Episode RR and gotten my desired team up to level 100, I don't really believe there's anything left to do besides fill up the Pokédex. Here's the gang: -Primarina @ Wiki Berry -Rotom @ Leftovers -Houndoom @ Houndoominite -Oranguru @ Psychium Z -Kartana @ Razor Claw -Kommo-o @...
  5. Gengarzilla

I've just gotten past Ultra Necrozma last night and... honestly, I didn't see what all the fuss was about. Primarina's Moonblast took care of things quite cleanly. Use Roto Boosts or those stat boosting medicines if you're struggling; it's not too hard to beat it on even ground. Before starting...
  6. Gengarzilla

Ooh, I like that idea. I might try joining when that aforementioned Platinum run begins. In other news, I completed my self-imposed OR challenge of beating all contest categories and ranks with just one Gengar. 20 contests in all.
  7. Gengarzilla

I've got plans to play Platinum for the first time soon. Projected team is Torterra, Machamp, Rapidash, Spiritomb, Milotic, and Metagross.