• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Nicolas721

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Episode RR was so-so. I give the story a 4/10, but the gameplay a 8/10. I tried Ultra Warp Ride and it was difficult at the beggining, because you could get dragged by the holes and lose all your progress. But when I changed the controls I had an easier time, I've already caught Regirock and...
  2. Nicolas721

+/- The league was ok. It was quite easy as I 2HKNO everything, Acerola specially was a walk in the park. But I'm not angry, I admit I was overprepared. ++ I don't know why people are complaining about the credits, they were awesome imo.
  3. Nicolas721

--The climax was pure crap. My biggest disappointment with the game. If I had to rate it from 1 to 10, I'd give it a -5. ++Mina's trial on the other hand almost makes up for it. It's not perfect and it has no puzzles but there is something fun in going through the region again, having some...
  4. Nicolas721

I'm at Aether house. +Sopcholes' trial was awesome and easily what trials should have been. The Charjabug mingame was ages better than the Mantine one, I would instabuy a Pokemon game with puzzles like that. It had an anticlimatic conclusion with my Incineroar OHKNOing Togedemaru, but I didn't...
  5. Nicolas721

I am in Mount Holukani, and Hau defeated me. I definitely have to work on my team's speed. +Lurantis was fun to battle, again. I'm not angry for the trial change, actually the opposite. +/-Olivia had a changes on her team, and she wasn't much of a trouble. They should have changed the setting...
  6. Nicolas721

I finished Kiawe's trial. +The trial changes are ok. They could have been different and more challenging, but I wasn't expecting much. Marowak in particular was fun to battle. +Rotom Powers are nice. It's confusing how some of them only work in-battle, but they are fun. +The only NPC who...
  7. Nicolas721

I've finished the first great trial and went to Akala, here are my impressions: ++The game reminded me of why I enjoyed the beginning of Sun and Moon. The Pokemon distribution is on par with XY, and casual trainers are challenging. -The game feels at times like a "Spot the difference" activity...
  8. Nicolas721

-Cleared the second and third trials. The totems weren't a breeze but they weren't pthat hard, it doesn't matter if you have a good moveset if you don't have AI. Wishiwashi just spammed Helping Hand while Salazzle spammed Torment. -Lillie and Kukui are finally gone!! Lillie is maybe doing her...
  9. Nicolas721

I Liked the first trial. It didn't required a lot of thought but I liked the atmosphere and how no one cared about Team Skull participating. The first grand trial was a letdown. It wasn't as flashy as it sounded, the music wasn't anything to take note and it just felt like a Rival battle...