• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Fennel

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Finally reached Festival Plaza rank 100. Been doing some Wonder Trading in my spare time and got a ton of nice breedjects. I'm going to try MM-ing a Bagon once I complete my dex and get the Shiny Charm. Also aiming for a streak of 50 in each Battle Tree mode once I'm done with school. I got to...
  2. Fennel

I won a Master Ball at the Loto-ID! First time that's happened to me in any game. I also achieved Master Rank in the Battle Royal and unlocked the Idol battle style. It's so ridiculous, I absolutely love it! Right now I'm not doing much, just training a Garchomp for the Battle Tree.
  3. Fennel

I unlocked Super Singles, Doubles, and Multi battles in the Battle Tree using the aforementioned Kartana and an EV-trained Azumarill. They were fun to play with, but I'll probably use a QR team for the upcoming Global Mission. I also transferred over a ton of 5 IV Marill from Y with Power-Up...
  4. Fennel

Decided to test out a newly EV-trained Kartana in the Battle Tree. I already have all the Power items but I didn't end up using them; turns out EV training by Isle Evelup is way more convenient for my schedule. The Kartana sliced and diced its way through 16 battles in Singles before I made a...
  5. Fennel

Caught all the Ultra Beasts. Got sick of trying to catch Necrozma; I'll get around to that another time. Not sure what I'll do now. Maybe unlock the Super Battles at the Battle Tree? I couldn't get past ten battles in Singles with my in-game team, so I'll either have to learn how to EV train...
  6. Fennel

I beat the game last weekend! Finally got my (Midday Form) Lycanroc too. I didn't have a lot of time to play this week, so I didn't get around to doing any post-game stuff besides reaching the Battle Tree and rebattling the Elite Four a couple of times. I'm totally broke now – I blew all my...
  7. Fennel

First time posting here. I just reached the point in Sun where I have to catch Solgaleo. I think I'll ask my friend to trade me an Adamant Abra with Synchronize, because I'm having no luck soft resetting or finding Adamant Abra in Hau'oli City. My team will probably end up looking like this...