• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

eat it with snickers, love it Manti - манты (similar to dumplings, stuffed with tasty meat, had a Kyrgyz friend that invited me some, that was about 5 years ago)
  2. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

Ill try them Eat Chocolate pudding
  3. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

love them, eat them all the time Flan
  4. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

I'll try them, they look good Xuixo
  5. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

love it, eat it Churros
  6. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

eat it, don't forget the pork chop too Corn on the cob
  7. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

I heard of it, I'll try it once, never hurts to try everything once I love sushi I'll eat it Kansas City-style Barbecue Ribs (I tried all the various barvecue ribs, KC was my favorite, Texas ones second - really disliked the North Caroline sauce, way too much vinegar for my taste)
  8. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

I heard of it, likely might not get to try unless I can find a flight to Scotland I'll try it "Mole de Pollo" - Chicken mole (mole sauce is sweet and spicy sauce made with chile peppers and chocolate sauce, so good with tortillas and beans)
  9. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

love Indian food, I'll eat it Pupusas de Chorizo (its from El Salvador, I had them before, many many times, I love them - pupusas filled with chorizo and some cheese)
  10. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

Ill eat it Love it Cookie dough flavored ice cream
  11. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

the messiest and tasties meal ever no matter the topping or protein, Eat It!! Beef Tartare
  12. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

it has alcohol in it - hate it!! Spit it out!! Neapolitan Ice Cream (that fun ice cream that has chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla)
  13. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

eat them, don't forget the barbecue sauce!! Onion Rings
  14. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

"pills of milk" sounds gross by name alone - that what it means in Spanish reading the description it looks tasty Meatball Marinara sandwich
  15. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

Eat!! haven't gotten some in a while Cole Slaw
  16. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

once more eat it - hold the tomato don't like them raw Popcorn
  17. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

My Favorite Veggie!! gimme 10 bowls full of spinach!! more please!! Beets
  18. Firox Vee

Eat or Spit

???? where's the meal ??? Snicker's Flavored Ice Cream