• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Kung Fu Ferret

Remakes, reboots, and re-imaginings

I wasn't planning on spoiling it anyway.
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

What was the last movie you watched?

Lion King 2019
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

Remakes, reboots, and re-imaginings

Just got back from seeing the new take on The Lion King, I liked it. It was good (in a slightly different way from the original, mind you).
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - If you could visit any planet, which would it be and why

Hoth, because it's nice and cold. I'm assuming we can also visit fictional planets. Or maybe the Forest Moon of Endor to hang out with the Ewoks.
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

Fandom Rivalries

A lot of Smite players can get super toxic for literally no apparent reason. I was playing alongside a guy who rage quit after whining about his kills getting stolen all match. You bet your lower back parts that I reported him for his toxicity! Hopefully he gets banned for a while.
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Azelf
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

Let's Play Zoo Tycoon 2! Starring Kung Fu Ferret! Yay!

Starting that new map! Here's a species list! (in no particular order) red kangaroo, American black bear, bighorn sheep, greater flamingo, serval, common hippopotamus, eastern timber wolf, Nile crocodile, alligator snapping Turtle, Thomson's gazelle, Eurasian eagle owl, black swan, bat-eared...
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

My Fakemon region and whatnot.

Thanks to the amazing @Cresselia92 for reimagining the Nogland starters! Moosling, Sinjerpent and Lobswash looking adorable!
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

Post the first word starting with L that comes to mind.

Least
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

Three Words Story

Sing "Be Prepared",
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - If you could visit any planet, which would it be and why

Odin, the Allfather of Norse mythology. Why? Hopefully... Some of his infinite knowledge would rub off on me.
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

My Fakemon region and whatnot.

The Nogland region is going through a Renaissance!
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

Fakémon discussion

Special thanks to @Cresselia92 for these amazing redesigned versions of my made-up starters for the Nogland region! Moosling looks great, Sinjerpent has gone through a huge makeover, (still incredible, mind you. Specifically changing theme from Mesoamerican to Arabian) and Lobswash is absolutely...
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

Rate the video game music above

7/10 Never played it, but it sounds ok. View: https://youtu.be/9bYMfGWBYRs
  15. Kung Fu Ferret

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Garchomp should be able to use Fly, because the Pokedex entries and the Sun & Moon anime imply that it can in fact, fly.
  16. Kung Fu Ferret

New Pokemon Species Speculation

Kyonpan IIRC was a beta Pokemon for Gen II.
  17. Kung Fu Ferret

New Pokemon Species Speculation

I agree with this statement!
  18. Kung Fu Ferret

Did Pokemon anime drop important life lesson?

^I agree with this statement!