• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Lord-Arceus

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Okay, here's what I've got in the shiny box: Hippowdon (Female), Yanmega and Magcargo.
  2. Lord-Arceus

I caught a shiny Magcargo. :D
  3. Lord-Arceus

I've captured a shiny Hippowdon (Female) and Yanmega from the Ultra Wormholes so far. Also, this is what my Pokémon just found at Isle Aphun.
  4. Lord-Arceus

Alrighty, here's the legendaries/Ultra Beasts I've captured thus far: Unfortunately, even though the GTS helped me get non-legendaries, no one has accepted my offer of Pheromosa for Buzzwole yet. :(
  5. Lord-Arceus

Here's what I've got total in my PC.
  6. Lord-Arceus

After updating Isle Evelup, I put in my Lopunny, and each session in level 2 gives 250 EXP. Also, here's my team: Litten → Torracat → Incineroar Zorua → Zoroark Pichu → Pikachu Noibat Fomantis Poliwag → Poliwhirl → Poliwrath Lastly, I have completed my second Grand Trial! I'd like to thank...
  7. Lord-Arceus

My beloved Torracat finally evolved into Incineroar! And also, as I wasn't able to get to sleep until around 5:10 AM (rather ironic given that turkey should've made me sleepy), I finally took the opportunity to evolve my "Own Tempo" Rockruff into a Dusk version of Lycanroc. No more having to...
  8. Lord-Arceus

So I did a little test to see how much EXP is given in every session of Isle Evelup on its first phase, with Pyukumuku. Apparently each session gives 100 EXP instead of 50.
  9. Lord-Arceus

Here's what I've obtained, without trading or importing:
  10. Lord-Arceus

I'd like to thank my lovely Noibat for helping me defeat Hala.
  11. Lord-Arceus

Actually, I'll hold onto Rockruff until it hits level 24, then put him away until I beat the game.
  12. Lord-Arceus

Am I the only one who's taking his sweet time as opposed to just rushing through? Anyhow, I'm gonna be leveling up Noibat before I fight Hala. I showed my (real) mom my new Noibat...naturally, as she's got a huge fear of bats, she was less than thrilled.
  13. Lord-Arceus

My current team: Litten -> Torracat (Starter) Buneary (Route 1) Noibat (Verdant Cavern) Pichu (Route 1) Zorua (Route 1) Rockruff (Mystery Gift)