• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Team Gaara

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Been avoiding Bulba like the plague since everything got datamined so as not to spoil myself, but I'll give a bit of an update So far I've been caught off guard and damn near wrecked by every new totem Pokemon, which I actually am happy about, I knew this game would likely be harder than SuMo...
  2. Team Gaara

So with Summer Break, I can finally go back to making progress in Sun. Beat Mimikyu and Nanu an Gladion, though I always manage to lose to Mimikyu on the first bout~ Caught my final team member unsuspectingly, I thought they weren't available until the end of the game at Victory Road. o: So my...
  3. Team Gaara

The battle against Totem Wishiwashi was a fairly alright battle. I didn't make the same mistake I made when I played Moon and decided to only attack Totem Wishiwashi, cuz if I went for his little buddy, he'd summon Alolomola and THAT would be a problem~ It was a bit lengthy because it was a...
  4. Team Gaara

Alright, made my way over to Akala Island and am currently taking on Lana's Trial~ Still spending every now and then grinding, but the team's getting there at being able to fend for themselves~ I have some better type advantages than I did when playing Moon, but I'm still not looking forward to...
  5. Team Gaara

It took about three hours of reseting my starter before I finally got a female~ Then, when I got to Ilima, he rekd my team and I had to do a bunch of grinding, which is why I didn't check in much until now~ XP But I just beat Totem Gumshoos is a fairly easy match, so it's time to finally start...
  6. Team Gaara

Started Pokemon Sun today~ X3 Been playing for a few hours so I'll update my progress: Still starter reseting. 3:
  7. Team Gaara

Hmmm~ -___- Anyway, caught Tapu Bulu yesterday, and a couple days ago I finally found Necrozma and caught him. More importantly, today's the 2nd time I've gone to defend my Champion status and each time I'm surprised by the person that comes~ :o
  8. Team Gaara

Picked up my daughter, Magearna, a few hours ago and I'm testing her out on Battle Spot! I'm so happy I could give her a nickname and reset for Nature this time around~ XD
  9. Team Gaara

After losing about 3 times, I finally beat Blue and got acess to the Battle Tree~ Deciding to take on a challenge there for fun, for a while~ I've since caught all the Ultra Beasts, and also caught Tapu Lele~ Need to get the next Tapus and the final mysterious "Ultra Beast" Looker saw~ On that...
  10. Team Gaara

Well, I did it! I beat the E4! I didn't even realize I had done it, thought the Champion still had one mon left when I did, but I was so happy I did~ X3 The ending sequence was AMAZING! Everything was so beautiful and seeing all the Trial Captains again made it so much better (even you, lurking...
  11. Team Gaara

So I grinded up to 50 and made it up to the Pokemon League~ Despite being underlevled, I did manage to beat Hau and the E4, but I knew the Champion would be too much for me. I didn't even bother healing, I wanted to see who it was and what their lead mon would be anyway~ So now I'm set to grind...
  12. Team Gaara

Well, I beat Moving on to Poni Canyon, Lillie's just adorable. Again, I'd usually find a character like hers annoying, but she's not completely helpless like others on her role and actually DOES want to get stronger~ It's great to watch. And her choppy Z-Pose gets me every time~ More...
  13. Team Gaara

So we've set out from Aether HQ and Lillie's new look is adorable! I loved her little Z-Pose~ X3 I can't believe it's a female lead I'm actually liking/ not getting annoyed by~ So refreshing from the past two gens (not counting Serena). Made it to Poni Island and met up with little Hapu~ We're...
  14. Team Gaara

Got through a lot of story today~ I know some people like to read others' adventures casually, like myself, so I'll use spoilers for anything like that~ Anyway, got to Po City and got rid of the Grunts terrorizing there. Have to say, the Grunts are really playing off their comic relief role...
  15. Team Gaara

Well, yesterday I was curbstomped by Mimikyu, so spent the day grinding and finally got the other members caught up to my starter. We ended up taking the victory against her in the rematch, so we've moved to learn about Zygarde Assembly from Sina and Dexio and it's all pretty cool hearing about...
  16. Team Gaara

Forgot to mention this last time, Malie City is the first store coming through with some decent customization options~ I grabbed a couple things from there I liked~ Also, the garden's reference to Johto is lovely~ And meeting Oak's cousin was nice, as well! Moving on, the challenge continues. I...
  17. Team Gaara

Sooo, did end up challenging Olivia and was severely unprepared~ I didn't even wait to get swept by her Nosepass, I just restarted and went to grinding. This game really keeps you on your heels. Literally spent the whole day grinding up for her and was able to snatch the win after a decently...
  18. Team Gaara

Wheeelpp, this game is FOR SURE giving me much more of a challenge! The woman with the Carbink almost swept my entire team, I just barely pulled through. For the first time I lost a battle to Totem Wishiwashi (that Alomomola support is insane) and Totem Salazzle with the Poison Venoshock combo...
  19. Team Gaara

Alright, seeing as I've gotten a good deal of progress~ I'll leave my thoughts! :3 Well, first big oops was forgetting to save before picking the starter~ XP Usually I reset for a female but I didn't feel like going through the trouble of saving Nebby again since I only saved after I got out of...