• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Bolt the Cat

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Yes they can. There are any number of ways they could fit more Pokemon in. They have the Pokeradar (and no, overworld encounters does not mean they can't bring it back, the Pokeradar could just cause the new species to spawn in the overworld). They have swarms. They have post game Safari Zone...
  2. Bolt the Cat

All right, so to drive the point home, I did an analysis of what some of the older dexes would be like if this policy were in place back when they were released: FRLG: 151 Pokemon in the original dex + 71 Pokemon in post game = 222 Pokmeon Emerald: 202 Pokemon in the original dex + 34 Pokemon...
  3. Bolt the Cat

GEN VII: LF Solgaleo & Buzzwole

Trade complete. Thank you.
  4. Bolt the Cat

How many times do we have to go over this? All Pokemon in the game have to be in the Sinnoh Dex to even be usable in the game. 450 is pretty reasonable for the full roster of Pokemon in the game. Maybe a bit too conservative even, people would probably be upset if only 450 Pokemon were usable in...
  5. Bolt the Cat

I made a list of Pokemon I think would fit Sinnoh and this comes out to 445 if I counted right, throw in 5 more to round it out to 450 and I think you've got a pretty decent Sinnoh Dex:
  6. Bolt the Cat

I work from 5am-2pm Pacific (8-5 in Eastern which is where I am), so that's no good. But 5:30 Pacific is fine with me.
  7. Bolt the Cat

When are you available then?
  8. Bolt the Cat

All right, I have HA Lileep and Cranidos ready to trade. I have to go to sleep now, but I'll be ready to trade around 6:00 pm tomorrow (about 21 hours from now). FC is 4725-8075-8961.
  9. Bolt the Cat

Why are people saying the graphics are "bad"?

Eh, not really. Even post-Iwata, Nintendo's been pushing for high quality experiences full of content. Miyamoto has famously said "A delayed game is eventually good but a rushed game is forever bad". So yeah, I think they would delay the game to fix the Dex issue. Just because they have a...
  10. Bolt the Cat

Not necessarily the graphics, but in general I have to wonder why Nintendo hasn't stepped in to fix this mess. They can't be happy with what's transpired with this game, they're very gamer friendly and tend to push for a certain level of quality for their games. They'd never subject fans to an...
  11. Bolt the Cat

Non-GameFreak Main Series Pokémon?

Definitely. Game Freak is proving that they can't hack it in the console era, they're just too small to make a quality console game. What I'd really like is for Nintendo to own the series and develop it themselves, but I'm not sure if that could happen (any chance they could buy out Game...
  12. Bolt the Cat

I can transfer some from past gen games, yeah. Anything in particular you're looking for?
  13. Bolt the Cat

Speaking of Ultra Space, I think there's a good chance the UBs could be in the Sinnoh Dex since Ultra Space is closely related to Sinnoh's lore. I could easily see either one of the mascots taking us to Ultra Space or the UBs being drawn to Sinnoh by the conflict at Spear Pillar. They probably...
  14. Bolt the Cat

Safari Zone?

I highly doubt it. There's been far too many complaints about the Safari Zone mechanics to bother doing it again. If anything, they'd probably do something more like the Friend Safari, but even then, with Game Freak's penchant for "region specific features" I don't see it making a comeback for...
  15. Bolt the Cat

I need these two from Sun/Ultra Sun to complete my dex in Moon. I have the following UBs I can trade in exchange: Pheromosa Lv. 60: Naughty Nature Alert to sounds HP: Ghost 173/206/62/186/58/204 (31/31/22/29/26/31) Pheromosa Lv. 60: Naughty Nature Likes to thrash about HP: Grass...
  16. Bolt the Cat

So then restrict those Pokemon from Dynamaxing instead of just outright removing the Pokemon from the game. Still doesn't justify the missing Pokemon. And I'm aware of that. When I said "people aren't clamoring" for Refresh, I meant the majority of players probably wouldn't want it that badly...
  17. Bolt the Cat

Do you want that more than you want the National Dex though? I can't imagine many people would. They're just regular Pokemon blown up and slowed down, I highly doubt that's the reason.
  18. Bolt the Cat

If celebration animations are the reason behind the cull, I really have to question their priorities. Is having something so superfluous really worth losing half the dex? I think most people would agree that wouldn't be a worthwhile trade. New animations for refresh is a little more...
  19. Bolt the Cat

A lot of these graphical issues don't really seem all that noticeable to me, people are just holding the game up to a microscope to find problems with it because of the National Dex issue. These are issues definitely, but they're far from dealbreakers for me. Well... yeah. Expectations...
  20. Bolt the Cat

SwSh Character Speculation

So here's my take on the dynamic between Leon, Rose, and Oleana: Leon is probably a pawn in all of this, he doesn't look particularly evil. Rose and Oleana are a bit more suspicious looking, and I think they're both controlling Leon for their own gain. Rose is probably the leader, however I...