• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. colours

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

doing pretty ok so far! mostly hungry though; i can't wait to eat pizza later today. @[email protected]
  2. colours

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Favourite: Bulbasaur Least favourite: Chesnaught I wish I can stomach Chesnaught's design but.... sadly, I can't.
  3. colours

Favorite Pseudo Legendary

Dragonite, followed by Salamence and then Tyranitar! Dragonite and Salamence are actually tied as my favourite psuedo-legends so yeah. :x
  4. colours

Things you were thinking of buying

scented candles
  5. colours

What do you want most right now?

pizza.
  6. colours

Things you were thinking of buying

a new chair because sitting on my current one is just so uncomfortable and it's one of those super cheap chairs, too. @[email protected] after that, a new laptop desk. this isn't as important, but still important. need a comfy chair first tho
  7. colours

Your newest purchase

Gatorade I got from Best Buy. Walking around there got tiring and I was thirsty. @[email protected]
  8. colours

What was the last thing that made you happy?

an email from my boss saying that I have Friday off. whoooo!
  9. colours

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

it's ok, I think. I don't feel particularly strongly about it, but I don't dislike it, either Tyranitar
  10. colours

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - If you could visit any planet, which would it be and why

I'd say Jupiter, but because Jupiter is a big ball of gas and likely doesn't have any solid ground, that'd probably be a really terrible experience floating around endlessly in it. Maybe Neptune. But it gets uncomfortably cold there, but still.
  11. colours

hungry, but aside from that pretty ok for the most part
  12. colours

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - If you could visit any planet, which would it be and why

It'd be interesting to hang out with Goku from Dragon Ball.
  13. colours

Which kind of Pokémon is no longer popular?

I feel like Blaziken and Infernape will forever be jealous of the spotlight that Charizard gets seeing that as soon as their gens were over, they were more or less forgotten about. I suppose in Blaziken's case people remembered it for its mega, but I don't think that lasted very long.
  14. colours

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Frustrated because I'm at my wit's end with this job and it has caused me to break down twice in front of my bosses.
  15. colours

Recent Gaming Purchases

Final Fantasy XIV. I've wanted to get into another MMO for forever, so I'm hoping this is worth it!
  16. colours

What was the last thing that made you angry?

annoyed because I have to go back to work tomorrow
  17. colours

groggy because of the nap I took earlier, and also slightly annoyed because im not looking forward to work tomorrow.
  18. colours

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Eh, it's ok. Pidgeot
  19. colours

I personally actually like it a lot! I haven't gotten too far in the game though, but I don't mind for what I've played so far. My big criticism about the game is pretty much a common criticism the game has always had: the characters barely ever interact with each other, so it can feel rather...
  20. colours

I play a lot of JRPGs. I've yet to finish Octopath Traveler, need to start on Ys VIII, need to finish Tales of Vesperia, need to progress a bit more in Disgaea... @[email protected] I'm also considering getting I am Setsuna and Lost Sphear (maybe the latter since the former would probably be too sad for me)...