• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Mitchman

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

After some time falling in love with Ocarina of Time all over again(the neon water temple is a God Send!) I finally picked up Pokemon Sun again, and proceeded onwards......Until I hit the Hapu encounter, didn't get very far in the end cause I have to work soon. Lol. Brooklet Hill was so...
  2. Mitchman

I'm just before Brooke Hill, and this game has me legit shook. Its pretty linear, sure, but Paniola Ranch and Route 5 are pretty insane in terms of map design. Even route 4 is pretty great to traverse, I am absolutely in love with the route leader concept. Its something I have been...
  3. Mitchman

After meandering a whole lot on Route 3 and filling up my dex(MeleMele is somewhere around 23%), I got to Iki Town.....what a bummer. Despite being two levels higher, the Totem was harder then Hala. Level 18 Hardy Trumbeak and I OHKO Pluck'd my wat through his team. Not even his Z Move...
  4. Mitchman

First Trial complete, and good lord. From the trainer school, to Route 2 and the entire ordeal, that was amazing. Totem Gumshoos rocked my world, in a good way. At some point while trying to use some sort of Strategem, Nasty plot+thunder shock on Pichu would have worked but its defense stat is...
  5. Mitchman

The gap between getting the Pokeballs from Kukui to gaining access to a PC to buy some more is ridiculous. Although its a temp, I want a modest or timid pichu, and I already used the bulk of em on getting a hardy Pikipek with Skill Link. I loathe the day I started caring so much about my in game...
  6. Mitchman

Didn't make a whole lot of progress, fell asleep while playing, just got the RotomDex, so not a lot of progress was made. Game is super linear, but I am not minding it too much, presentation awkwardness aside. Nebby being a constant dick and not staying in thr bag is hilarious, and I love how on...
  7. Mitchman

Brave Litten, and the stat spread is friking sporadic. On the other hand, its IVs have to be more then average, that is a helluva high HP stat. Was going to go for Rowlet, but Incineroar has been growing on me as of late, and I felt like it was the right choice. First fire starter since...
  8. Mitchman

I am definitely adding Eevee, Umbreon and Ampharos are mainstays on my Johto playthroughs, not giving up both. So yeah, Feraligatr, Crobat, Forretress, Umbreon, Bellossom, and Piloswine is likely going yl be my team. Piloswine's gonna be swapped for Slugma though, as its a Pokemon I've used before.
  9. Mitchman

And the journey into obscurity continues! After searching for 2 straight hours for Mareep on route 23 andnhaving no luck, I decided to look up Mareep in Crystal....nope. Why did no one tell me this? I went in blind and have no recollection of Pokemon availability in every game, and I feel like...
  10. Mitchman

On my journey through Johto I came across a zubat. I thought what the hell, never did a Crystal playthrough with one, would love to see what its like to raise a Crobat in gen 2. Oh how very wrong this thought was. Oh how very, very, wrong. I dunno if it was soulsilver or Black 2, bit raising a...
  11. Mitchman

After giving up hope of ever being able to finisha replay of any of the newer games I gone back to crystal to rekindle the flame. Its not that their bad, just recent, and there is only so many times one can replay Black 2(I am on my 6th run?). So Pokemk Crystal. Presentation is surprisingly...
  12. Mitchman

I've been on a game bing, going through the games in random order by preference, I'm juggling between ORAS and a new Y file. Even if all the old Pokemon in Y exist, I always prefer to go for an exclusive new gen run for the first game. 2 years later, and making a Kalos team is still a bitch...