• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Lord-Arceus

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I'll get Hero regardless thanks to the Fighter Pass. Also, for Gruntilda's Spirit, I'm betting either a green Bayonetta (witch) or a green Wario (fat and gross) will be the host.
  2. Lord-Arceus

Some asshole just set fire to Kyoto Animation

I'm really worried that with this situation, anyone with a disability, such as myself, will be arrested in the future randomly.
  3. Lord-Arceus

In fact, I bet Hero's release will go smoothly since a lot of people don't play DQ outside of Japan, and therefore have little interest.
  4. Lord-Arceus

Five bucks says that Banjo-Kazooie's release will be the worst server crash in the game's history.
  5. Lord-Arceus

The only problem is, as much as I would LOVE to support them in this horrible hour...I don't really watch too much anime, so I don't know any of the characters featured.
  6. Lord-Arceus

Remakes, reboots, and re-imaginings

Don’t spoil. I want to see it for myself.
  7. Lord-Arceus

Can someone help me navigate the page? I don't know Japanese, and even with Google Translate it's hard for me to tell what the items are or where they're from.
  8. Lord-Arceus

Remakes, reboots, and re-imaginings

I think it's fun to see how they're different from the original.
  9. Lord-Arceus

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Trust me, watching all of them before Endgame is a wonderful experience.
  10. Lord-Arceus

Explain Your Avatar

A combination of Bayonetta and Palutena, my Smash Bros. wives.
  11. Lord-Arceus

I'm honestly shocked that not everyone has seen all of the MCU movies. I'm ashamed to be one of them (before I began my rental-binging on iTunes so I could be caught up before "Doctor Strange" came out).
  12. Lord-Arceus

Bulbasaur Pop Vinyl

Now I need Ariel and Rapunzel, as Rapunzel, Jasmine and Ariel are my top three princesses. Haven't the Funko Pop figures had those eyes for years though?
  13. Lord-Arceus

Songs that take you back in time.

"Kids in America", more specifically the version used for "Digimon: The Movie".
  14. Lord-Arceus

Bulbasaur Pop Vinyl

I've got only female Funko Pops. I even have a couple of Rock Candy, more specifically Elsa and Jasmine from "Ralph Breaks the Internet", and I might order a Jessica Rabbit Rock Candy from Amazon for my birthday. Now I want this one, mainly because Bulbasaur was the first Pokémon I ever picked...
  15. Lord-Arceus

What will you use as your next avatar?

I will change it into a combination of my two Smash wives. Feel free to guess who they are.
  16. Lord-Arceus

Your LEAST favorite Pokemon game

You know what’s worse? It made for a neat storage system, and you got some goodies...but the Platinum update never came out here in the US...come to think of it , how exactly was Platinum supposed to communicate with the Wii without that wireless signal that occurred on the main menu like in...
  17. Lord-Arceus

Thank The User/Avatar Above!

Thanks for the Mimikyu.
  18. Lord-Arceus

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

Our lord and savior, Arceus.
  19. Lord-Arceus

Aside from "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" (as part of building my Marvel Cinematic Universe Blu-Ray library), my next Blu-Ray purchase is "Pokémon: Detective Pikachu".
  20. Lord-Arceus

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - If you could visit any planet, which would it be and why

I'd like Ash Ketchum, maybe he can assure me that even people with autism can make amazing Pokémon trainers. Heck, I could even capture Arceus!