• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. L

Possibility of intelligent life in this galaxy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/sci/tech/7870562.stm Interesting. Possibility of 37,964 intelligent civilizations in existence. Imagine that.
  2. L

What movie are you watching?

What movie are you watching, or have just watched? Also, tell everyone what you thought of it. I just watched "For a Few Dollars More". It was pretty good. Clint Eastwood and Lee Van Cleef did a very good job. Nothing like a good western.
  3. L

The Legend of the Guardians: The Shadow Chronicles

This is my first attempt at a fanfiction, so I'll appreciate any advice. I'll also use Dragon user X's idea to have the characters answer questions, since this will be handy for subjects that aren't in the storyline. So it begins. ---------- Prologue To understand who the Guardians are, you...
  4. L

Ruby & Sapphire won't save.

I was wondering if anybody could help me? I have Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, but when I save the game, turn it off and turn it back on it says the game has been deleted! They played perfectly for a few years then this started. I would appreciate any help.