• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Cresselia92

There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Yeah, it would be nice to have the possibility between using the bike or using a Pokémon, even if said Pokémon was just a shadow like the old games.
  2. Cresselia92

Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

Indeed, but you couldn’t get one until FR/LG were released, hacks notwithstanding. And if we’ll get the DP remakes and they have Ditto — which they should, since iirc Ditto was in the DP Pokédex — you should be able to breed Pokémon there. This is assuming that Ditto is indeed removed, of...
  3. Cresselia92

My thoughts? I’m just standing in the sidelines, as I could care less about the Dex stuff. I survived the transition from GSC to RSE and the limited rooster of Colosseum/XD and Gates to Infinity just fine, I can survive this with no problems. Besides, the games look gorgeous, and as long as...
  4. Cresselia92

The NEW "Check your Signature" thread

The size I had suggested was the size needed to make it fit within the limits just barely, while allowing you to keep the pictures as well. Any size bigger than 1 is going to make the sig over the limit.
  5. Cresselia92

The NEW "Check your Signature" thread

As Pikadex above as said, the signature is still way too tall. This is mainly because the font used for the text is way too big. My suggestion would be to reduce the font size from 6 to 1, so that it looks more like this: If you are fine with that, you can simply copypaste this code in the...
  6. Cresselia92

There is a good difference between strings of data and models. Copy pasting data is a relatively faster process, and copying all that data is mainly used as a failsafe way to not make the games crash or break if someone purposely hacks them, like for example trying to import unavailable Pokémon...
  7. Cresselia92

Honestly, it was only a matter of time before they either decided to remove Pokémon from the games or to go with a full reboot and scrap every single Pokémon. Do people really think that they could be able to balance the even growing number of Pokémon? That they’ll be able to keep a good...
  8. Cresselia92

It’s much easier and less time-draining rebuilding a model by copying from an existing model and adding textures and some fixes. It’s the main reason why Colosseum, XD, Revolution and the 3D Pokédex took the models and stances from the Stadium games and reworked on them to fit their needs, and...
  9. Cresselia92

And yet, people are actually asking to GF to delay the games now, without considering the fact that the games themselves are just a portion of Pokémon as a franchise and a delay would put a wrench on all other parts of the franchise. Besides, they (GF) had already tied their hands back when...
  10. Cresselia92

Okay, I want to chime in about the anime being related to the games’ schedule in some way, and I’ll have to say this: if GF suddenly decided to go for a delay, the anime staff would not have enough time to work on a “filler saga”. We’re are at around four months from the games, and the anime...
  11. Cresselia92

GAME: Review League

And as of magic, the Red's sketch is officially done, @canisaries! Hope you like it. ^^
  12. Cresselia92

Well, maybe the starter won’t be able to Gigamax until it reaches the final stage or unlocks the mode during the story. It could be almost like getting the starters’ signature Z-Crystals in SM, with the difference that they would get G-Max instead.
  13. Cresselia92

Starters Discussion

I would, especially if it ends as a speedy attacker. Also, Fire/Fighting is not a bad type by any mean. It covers the issues against Rock-types, including the dreaded Stealth Rock, and Fire and Fighting are excellent offensive types with high-powered moves (Fire Blast / Flare Blitz and Close...
  14. Cresselia92

I really hope that Dynamax and Gigamax will coexist without one foreshadowing the other. Kinda like how Garchomp and Mega Garchomp are both very useful on their own and have different role, even if one of them is usually better than the other. So, it would be nice that if Gigamax is supposed to...
  15. Cresselia92

New Pokemon Species Speculation

Yeah, it has a wheel. You can see it a bit more clearly in this artwork.
  16. Cresselia92

Well… what would be the difference between Dyna Corviknight and Giga Corviknight, for example? Is there something to justify using one form over the other in a team? Maybe Dynamax can have multiple “layers” thanks to the Dynamax levels, while Gigamax is fixed to one “level” but has other unique...
  17. Cresselia92

It sheds its cream constantly, obviously.
  18. Cresselia92

I’m still holding onto the theory that Megas will come back as G-Max forms, with the difference that they now trade unlimited time with the ability to hold items and use exclusive G-Max Moves. Probably the whole “Mega Evolutions are gone” is just in the sense of Mega Evolutions per se, as they...
  19. Cresselia92

Double Pack Preorder Raid Bonus

Honestly, I’ve always bought double games in part because I don’t have friends to trade with. ;_; As a side note, I’m certainly considering getting this SteelBox. Getting the opposite Pokémon without needing to rely on Wonder Trades sounds really neat, and I wanted to get both games regardless, so…
  20. Cresselia92

That bit kinda reminds me a lighter, for some reason. Which… would kinda make sense, if this thing learns fire attacks.