• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. I

Wanted: Kyurem and Zekrom

I need a Kyurem and Zekrom for my White version. I can offer pokerus. I also can offer a Japanese shiny Hydreigon at level 100.
  2. I

Yeah it was legit from Battle Revolution. So when can we trade today? I'll try to be on all...

Yeah it was legit from Battle Revolution. So when can we trade today? I'll try to be on all afternoon since I have no luck with reaching people here.
  3. I

Yeah I really do want that Pichu. What am I trading you for it?

Yeah I really do want that Pichu. What am I trading you for it?
  4. I

Thanks so much for the Pikachu =)

Thanks so much for the Pikachu =)
  5. I

I'm free to trade today for bulbasaur

I'm free to trade today for bulbasaur
  6. I

Thanks so much for the trade! =)

Thanks so much for the trade! =)
  7. I

Hey sorry I never got back to you because of the update here. But are we still gonna trade? my...

Hey sorry I never got back to you because of the update here. But are we still gonna trade? my porygon2 for your shiny raikou?
  8. I

Yeah I'll be in Im glad you got back online there!

Yeah I'll be in Im glad you got back online there!
  9. I

If come on in the next 2 hours we can trade.

If come on in the next 2 hours we can trade.
  10. I

Thanks for the trade!

Thanks for the trade!
  11. I

its ok ill wait inside for you lol

its ok ill wait inside for you lol
  12. I

my connection isnt too good so far so this may take a few tries....

my connection isnt too good so far so this may take a few tries....
  13. I

I got the code you got mine?

I got the code you got mine?
  14. I

Yeah I think my highest is a chain of like 6 lol I need alot of practice

Yeah I think my highest is a chain of like 6 lol I need alot of practice
  15. I

Yeah I suck at it so thats why I get all my shinies from other people like you haha. Alright im...

Yeah I suck at it so thats why I get all my shinies from other people like you haha. Alright im going in
  16. I

Hey I'm ready to trade when you are. I got solrock and lunatone to Lv 25 for you

Hey I'm ready to trade when you are. I got solrock and lunatone to Lv 25 for you
  17. I

Thanks so much for the trade!

Thanks so much for the trade!
  18. I

I gotta go right now but I'll let you know the OT and nature when I can. Its legit

I gotta go right now but I'll let you know the OT and nature when I can. Its legit
  19. I

Well I have left is an extra Gamestop Celebi and Id want something really good for it if you...

Well I have left is an extra Gamestop Celebi and Id want something really good for it if you want that
  20. I

Yeah Thanks too! And just let me know what you want and I'd definitely wanna trade again if possible

Yeah Thanks too! And just let me know what you want and I'd definitely wanna trade again if possible