• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. SeanWheeler

There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Of all the bad gaming decisions, cutting the National Dex and lying about the models and animations is probably the dumbest. It even beats cutting the X-Men from Marvel vs Capcom Infinite. At least Marvel's rivalry with Fox at the time explains it. But there really is no excuse for the lack of...
  2. SeanWheeler

There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

With all those assets copied from the 3DS games into the Switch games, it really doesn't make any sense to remove half of the Pokémon. If Sword and Shield was another generation on the 3DS, maybe that would have made more sense. But their jumping from handhelds into the console competing against...
  3. SeanWheeler

Gyms Speculation Thread

Can't find the string in our list of censored words that would get Latias banned. But I don't see how this has anything to do with Galar's gyms either.
  4. SeanWheeler

Gyms Speculation Thread

My number would be 666. Like Vivillon.
  5. SeanWheeler

Gyms Speculation Thread

He could be planning on a rematch, but something like a fight with Team Rocket could send him somewhere closer to the other Gym. Or maybe the Gym Leader could send Ash on a side quest that leads him to the other Gym. Or if you want Ash to win every badge, then maybe he can have more than eight...
  6. SeanWheeler

The National Pokedex removal thing had happened a generation prior, but no one seemed to complain.

Well, some of you might transfer your Pokémon to your newer games. But I want to keep my Pokémon in my old games. When I feel like playing HeartGold, I want my Typhlosion there beside me. And besides, I have a DSi, which means I can't use Pal Park to transfer Pokémon from Gen III anyway unless I...
  7. SeanWheeler

Gyms Speculation Thread

Or maybe Ash could lose at one version exclusive gym and the plot would lead him to the other version's gym that he does better at? That could change up the pattern of Ash always winning his second try at every gym.
  8. SeanWheeler

The National Pokedex removal thing had happened a generation prior, but no one seemed to complain.

One way of resolving the Pokémon Home prison problem would be to just not buy Pokémon Home. To preserve your Pokémon, just don't delete your Alolan save files. Your Incineroar would be safe in Alola and you could build a new team in Galar. But I agree that leaving out Pokémon from the code is...
  9. SeanWheeler

Gyms Speculation Thread

There hasn't been any Normal, Grass or Electric Elite Four members either.
  10. SeanWheeler

Post Game Speculation

The post-game would be more fleshed out if we can see more Pokémon.
  11. SeanWheeler

Pokemon Stadium Series Revival Possibility

Or bring the National Dex to the Sinnoh remakes? Or maybe release another Galar game with the National Dex?
  12. SeanWheeler

Pokemon Stadium Series Revival Possibility

Nah, Sword and Shield is on the Switch. The main series has been 3D since X and Y. What they need is to bring back the National Dex in an update to Sword and Shield.
  13. SeanWheeler

Gyms Speculation Thread

They'll probably have some roads closed off until you get a specific badge. Ever since the announcement of no National Dex, people have been analyzing the in-game footage and noting how lazy Game Freak was in terms of graphics and animation because that was the excuse Masuda made about cutting...
  14. SeanWheeler

Regional Dex Discussion

Well, if they have absolutely no excuse to remove it, I think Game Freak should just go back on the statement and put the National Pokédex back in the game. If they can't finish it on time, then they should put it in an update, similar to how Toys for Bob had to put Spyro 2 and 3 in an update...
  15. SeanWheeler

Regional Dex Discussion

The regional dex is for Pokémon that can be found in the region. Why should Pokémon that don't appear in Galar be in the Galar Pokédex? Sure, the ability to transfer would be great, but it would be better if the developers changed their minds give us the National Dex to allow all Pokémon to be...
  16. SeanWheeler

“Name” the player characters

If the player characters don't appear as an NPC but appears in the anime, we should call them by the anime name.
  17. SeanWheeler

Gyms Speculation Thread

Nah, they could make it possible for you to skip Milo's gym and fight Nessa's Level 24 Drednaw before going back and fighting Milo's weaker Level 19 Eldegoss.
  18. SeanWheeler

Regional Dex Discussion

Instead of restricting us and trapping non-Galar Pokémon in Pokémon Home, they should make an update that gives us the National Dex. Maybe a DLC pack? Why would they make a new storage app to transfer Pokémon from Gen 7 to Gen 8 if most of the Pokémon aren't even compatible? And haven't they...
  19. SeanWheeler

Regional Dex Discussion

I wonder if Charmander could be the only starter in a trio from another region to be catchable in Galar because of Charizard's popularity?
  20. SeanWheeler

Pokemon Home

They should have put the all Pokémon in first before everything else. There was a reason Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's "Everyone is Here!" strategy worked.